• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ok I Think I May Have to Shoot Someone!

In summary, this woman is frustrated because she does not know when or how she will be done with her job. She also does not know if she will be able to continue working because her boss is taking a long leave.
pampered1224
Silver Member
I just got though March and April. And I was so looking forward to getting my business back on track. March $1000 plus show, April $900 plus show. May - NOTHING!! Only because they totally messed with my schedule again. I was doing OK with getting Saturday's off twice a month. Then one went on vacation then the other. Some one forgot I wanted to have off to do my PC business and she has not scheduled me off on a weekend again. I have a wedding in June and had to ask for the time off. She nearly freaked! I wish I had something else going so I could just quit that job! OOOOO!! And to make things worse, I never know for sure if I will be done at 3 p.m. so scheduling after work is also a challenge. How do you schedule something when one, you can not tell the host when you will be there and two, if you can honestly tell yourself you will be home early enough so you can get up for work by 4:30 a.m. I really like this lady but man, if it is not about her, she simply forgets what I want or need. URRRGGGG!!! Thanks for letting me vent!
Oh and many of you may ask why I have not changed my "quote" below. It is because I keep wanting to just sit. With not being able to figure out where, when or how, I simply want to give up. The question is becoming which one. 1) I quit that one but it is a paycheck every week. 2) I give up PC but well... I hate this!

(((hugs))) Some people just eat, breathe & live their "job" and forget that others have a personal life outside of work. ;)

By the way, "JOB" means Just Over Broke! I've said this to many other people before. Don't get a job, get a career. Jobs are something you do for money. Careers are something you do for YOU! "Do what you love, and LOVE what you are doing ... and you'll never have to "work" another day of your life." If you truly love what you are doing, it's a passion, not a task.

If you are only going to work for the paycheck, it's a JOB! :(

If you love going to work and love the satisfaction you get from being there and the paycheck is just a bonus, it's a career. :D

We all want to feel that we are in control of our lives and right now you aren't. That's a big stress. Have you sat down with her and explained your situation and feelings in a calm way? Know what you want before you go in and be prepared to meet them half way- if they can't give you everything you want. What you want is not outrageous by any means. Your ability to make some plans and keep them. Also remember where you were 3 years ago. Until then you may want to go the catalog show route or invent the " Party in 3 Hours Theme Show"! Good Luck!

And, remember, this site is monitored. If the person you want to shoot winds up shot, you're the first person they'll suspect. :)

I never thought of that Rae! Geez I must be spreading bad luck to her though. She goes out on medical leave again this coming Friday. 8 to 12 weeks! Carpal tunnel. The worst part, saying that came back to bite me! This means that until our boss finds another temp, I am still one a year later, the two of us left will be on 6 days a week. Then to icing to that cake, he goes on vacation for three weeks as of August 1! Then it will be the temp leading the new temp! I do not get paid enough for this CISJHFIJIOEOJSBHBKJNOIIOIOOINCVKJHJBSHJO!!!!!
And Deb - I am not so sure I ever have been in control. At least that's how it feels. I used to feel comfortable taking risks and jumping when I wanted or needed to for myself. Now, I am doing so much for everyone else, I think I am totally lost again. ARRGGG! Well, guess it comes with the territory though.
Oh well. Like Lilly Tomlin said in "9 to 5", "I am a tree! I can bend." Problem is, trees can break.

Last edited:

1. How can I make sure I am using the Pampered Chef "Ok I Think I May Have to Shoot Someone!" tool safely?

To ensure safe use of the "Ok I Think I May Have to Shoot Someone!" tool, always read and follow the instructions provided by Pampered Chef. It is important to keep the tool away from children and always use caution when handling sharp objects.

2. Can I use the "Ok I Think I May Have to Shoot Someone!" tool for both cooking and baking?

Yes, the "Ok I Think I May Have to Shoot Someone!" tool is versatile and can be used for both cooking and baking. It is perfect for slicing, dicing, and chopping a variety of ingredients.

3. How do I clean the "Ok I Think I May Have to Shoot Someone!" tool?

To clean the "Ok I Think I May Have to Shoot Someone!" tool, hand wash it in warm, soapy water and dry thoroughly. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or scrubbers, as they can damage the tool's sharp blades.

4. Can I use the "Ok I Think I May Have to Shoot Someone!" tool on non-stick cookware?

No, it is not recommended to use the "Ok I Think I May Have to Shoot Someone!" tool on non-stick cookware, as it can scratch the surface. Instead, use a plastic or silicone utensil to avoid damaging your cookware.

5. Is the "Ok I Think I May Have to Shoot Someone!" tool dishwasher safe?

No, the "Ok I Think I May Have to Shoot Someone!" tool is not dishwasher safe. It is recommended to hand wash the tool to ensure its longevity and sharpness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • Jenni
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefann
  • nay62