• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Wanted: Styling a 4ft Table Display

In summary, the creatives daughter has help to create an information board to take up table space, and is looking for help with displaying items. The expert suggests displaying the HWC items in the trifle bowl with a pink martini glass, and displaying the SS Bowls with drawings in the small one. There is hope for additional sales as the day went well and a recruiter has expressed interest.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Ok... I need your inspiration and help! I have a booth with a 4 foot table. I need to have help on how to display and WHAT to display. My creative teacher daughter has helped me make an info board with all the biz info so that is going up and not taking up table space. I know I'll take the trifle bowl, I can do height with the cooling rack and the DCB on that... I'm NOT creative so any and all help you can give is SO welcome! I've got the pink items and some info on that in clear holders. I also have the quick stir pitcher iwth pink beads in it to grab attention... I just tape that shut with clear tape and it works great. It just has to be minimal. What else shall I place on it? I thought I'd get balloons and hopefully a Happy Mothers Day one for the Trifle Bowl... HELP!!!!!!!! Creativity and cute design are NOT two of my gifts!

I think what you are describing sounds great!

How about placing the HWC items in the trifle bowl? There's a pic of one in the trifle bowl display on CC, I believe.

I'd also take my SS Bowls and tower them. Put your drawing slips in the small one.

Thanks y'all! I really need to fill up May and to get some great sales to help reach EA by April 30th so your help on this is wonderful! Whisper some prayers for all of us working to hit this last minute would you? I know I'm praying for all of you!!!!! It's SO nerve wracking!

Good, i'm glad you'll have your pink products!! Definitely display a martini glass! At my booth on Sunday, I got a May booking just because of those martini glasses! Good luck!

YES!! The Pink/White Martini Glasses make people want to book! Definitely display those with your HWC stuff.

Thanks ladies! I'm doing a table in an hour and this is a BIG help!!!! :D

Yes, I got a booking when I displayed the Martini glasses too.

I got one booking for June today... no takers on the glasses. But it was a $300 show for doing NOTHING but standing there and being nice to people! Woot!Interesting to note... Tupperware not has a *Round-Up* option and the change is donated to the Boys & Girls Club. Tastefully Simple has video cooking demos online using their products. Next to the products demoed, they have a pic of a video camera. Wish we could do that with some of our items that people don't necessarily get like the Mandoline...

You know... there are videos of using our can opener on youtube.. the first one that popped up was quite good! I wonder if there is a mandoline one.

My day went well today. No sales yet but two to call back as they wanted to pour over the catalog... and took an order form to fill out so I'm hopeful. I did book two May catty's and hopefully... pretty strongly, a RFL team captain says she wants to book a cooking show for May. I also had a pretty good recruit lead that I will call tomorrow. It was just the set up day and the day the consigners could come and shop so tomorrow should be nice and busy. They also gave me an 8 foot table for tomorrow so I can do SO much more! YAHOO!!!!!!! I'm so excited!!!!
Thanks everyone for all your help!!!!!

1. What are the key elements to consider when styling a 4ft table display?

The key elements to consider when styling a 4ft table display are the theme or occasion, the color scheme, the products being featured, the table size and layout, and any additional decor or props.

2. How should I arrange the products on the table display?

When arranging products on a 4ft table display, it is important to create balance and symmetry. Start by placing larger or taller items at the back or center of the table, and fill in the space with smaller items. Use varying heights and angles to add interest to the display.

3. What are some creative ways to decorate a 4ft table display?

Some creative ways to decorate a 4ft table display include using themed props and decor, incorporating fresh flowers or greenery, using different textures and materials, and adding height with stands or risers. You can also use tablecloths or runners to add color and visual interest.

4. How can I make my 4ft table display stand out?

To make your 4ft table display stand out, focus on creating a cohesive look that catches the eye. Use a color scheme that complements your products, incorporate visual elements like signs or banners, and add layers and depth to the display. Consider using lighting or other special effects to make the display more eye-catching.

5. Can I use non-Pampered Chef products in my 4ft table display?

Yes, you can use non-Pampered Chef products in your 4ft table display as long as they complement the overall theme and do not compete with or detract from the featured Pampered Chef products. Just be sure to follow any company guidelines or rules for using non-branded items in displays.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • mrshamel3808
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kelleyf3
  • pampered2007