• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlock the Best Gifts Under $10 - Find the Perfect Gift!

In summary, at Pampered Chef, you can find a variety of high-quality kitchen tools and gadgets for under $10 that make perfect gifts. These include popular options like the citrus press, measuring spoons, and mini spatula set. There are also gift sets available for under $10, which include a combination of top-selling products and come packaged in a festive gift box. Personalization is also an option with customizable products like the pastry brush and pizza cutter for under $10. Gift wrapping is offered for only $5 per gift, and there are options for gifts catering to different dietary restrictions for under $10, including gluten-free and vegan options.
pchefjaime
Gold Member
Hi guys,

Last yr I printed off a brochure type document from here it was a trifold that had gifts under 10.00 and it was put in catagories. I can not find it or anything new to replace it. Please help!!!:confused::confused::confused:

I do remember seeing it too, I'll take a look again.

Is this it?

Attachments

• under 10 trifold.doc
    1.4 MB · Views: 478
Yes that is the one!!! Do we have a new one yet?

Hi there!

I'm so glad to hear that you are looking for affordable gift ideas. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have a few suggestions for you. Our products make great gifts under $10 and are perfect for any occasion. You can check out our current catalog or visit our website for some amazing options. Our trivets, spatulas, and mini serving spatulas are all under $10 and make great stocking stuffers or small gifts for friends and family. We also have a variety of kitchen gadgets, such as our citrus peelers or corn cob nobs, that are both useful and budget-friendly. I hope this helps you find the perfect gift for your loved ones. Happy shopping!

What types of gifts can I find for under $10 at Pampered Chef?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of high-quality kitchen tools and gadgets that make perfect gifts for anyone on a budget. Some popular options include our citrus press, measuring spoons, and mini spatula set.

Are there any gift sets available for under $10?

Yes, we have several gift sets that are priced at $10 or less. These sets include a combination of our top-selling products, such as our garlic press and can opener, and are packaged in a festive gift box.

Can I personalize my gift for under $10?

Absolutely! We offer a selection of customizable products for under $10, including our pastry brush and pizza cutter. These items can be engraved with a name or special message for a personalized touch.

Do you offer gift wrapping for under $10?

Yes, we offer gift wrapping for only $5 per gift. Our elegant wrapping paper and ribbon will make your gift look beautiful and professional, without breaking the bank.

Can I find gifts for different dietary restrictions for under $10?

Yes, we have a variety of products that cater to different dietary restrictions, such as gluten-free and vegan options. These items can also be found for under $10, making it easy to find the perfect gift for anyone with specific dietary needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pchefjaime
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Becca115
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Becca115
  • sarahlegare