• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ok I know we have done this thread before buttt....I am doing a

monica_sweetconsultant

Advanced Member
Silver Member
Jul 23, 2005
Ok I know we have done this thread before buttt....I am doing a yardsale in the morning and I figured I would set out some flyers, opportunity brochures, and maybe the book to look box or something like that to do a drawing and maybe a few of the spring products just to display. I am starting to feel that burning desire to make this work again so keep your fingers crossed that SOMTHING...ANYTHING.....will happen!! am I forgettng anything? any advice?

Ginger428

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Mar 6, 2006
Have some profiterole puffs available!!!;) ;) :cool: :cool:

Ginger428

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Mar 6, 2006
1 more thing....have you ever tried the mini Pecan Tassies....another pastry I DID NOT mess up

M

MicheleC

Monica,

Let us know how it goes! We're not quite into Garage Sale season up here yet but I am planning a sale and thought about trying this as well. Hope you get lots of bookings and leads!

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
Offer a door prize. Put out drawing slips and get their information! The door prize I usually offer is $10 free products that becomes $25 if they hold a show (and I use their show discount so it doesn't quite cost me the full $25). Then I call others and tell them they won a runner up prize of a free cooking show.

I'm praying for you!!

monica_sweetconsultant

Advanced Member
Silver Member
Jul 23, 2005
ok well i did the yardsale. the weather was gorgeous but a tad bit cold for a sale. and like a dope...when i made my signs i forgot the date!!! oh well still got tons more stuff to do several more sales. i didnt get any leads, bookings or anything but that was expected since the cold weather happened. but on the positive side I didnt get discouraged or upset by it!! try try again