• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ok I Know We Have Done This Thread Before Buttt....i Am Doing a

In summary, Monica is doing a yard sale in the morning and is hoping for good turnout. She forgot to put out the date on her signs, but is still hopeful for success.
monica_sweetconsultant
Silver Member
Ok I know we have done this thread before buttt....I am doing a yardsale in the morning and I figured I would set out some flyers, opportunity brochures, and maybe the book to look box or something like that to do a drawing and maybe a few of the spring products just to display. I am starting to feel that burning desire to make this work again so keep your fingers crossed that SOMTHING...ANYTHING.....will happen!! am I forgettng anything? any advice?

Good Luck!!!!:)

Have some profiterole puffs available!!!;) ;) :cool: :cool:

1 more thing....have you ever tried the mini Pecan Tassies....another pastry I DID NOT mess up

Monica,

Let us know how it goes! We're not quite into Garage Sale season up here yet but I am planning a sale and thought about trying this as well. Hope you get lots of bookings and leads!

Let us know what you did and how it goes - and good luck on the yard sale too!

Offer a door prize. Put out drawing slips and get their information! The door prize I usually offer is $10 free products that becomes $25 if they hold a show (and I use their show discount so it doesn't quite cost me the full $25). Then I call others and tell them they won a runner up prize of a free cooking show.

I'm praying for you!!

ok well i did the yardsale. the weather was gorgeous but a tad bit cold for a sale. and like a dope...when i made my signs i forgot the date!!! oh well still got tons more stuff to do several more sales. i didnt get any leads, bookings or anything but that was expected since the cold weather happened. but on the positive side I didnt get discouraged or upset by it!! try try again

What are the ingredients needed for this recipe?

The ingredients for this recipe are 1 cup of all-purpose flour, 1 teaspoon of baking powder, 1/4 teaspoon of salt, 1/2 cup of unsalted butter, 1/2 cup of granulated sugar, 1/4 cup of light brown sugar, 1 egg, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, and 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.

How long does it take to cook this recipe?

This recipe takes approximately 12-15 minutes to cook in the oven at 375 degrees Fahrenheit.

What type of pan should I use for this recipe?

You can use a 9x9 inch baking pan for this recipe. Alternatively, you can also use a 12-cup muffin tin to make individual servings.

Can I substitute any ingredients in this recipe?

Yes, you can substitute the chocolate chips with other types of baking chips such as white chocolate or butterscotch chips. You can also add nuts or dried fruits for added flavor and texture.

Do you have any tips for making this recipe?

For best results, make sure to cream the butter and sugars together until light and fluffy before adding in the dry ingredients. Also, do not overmix the batter and only fill the pan or muffin tin 3/4 full to allow room for the batter to rise.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefhorton
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • krzymomof4
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
krzymomof4
  • AshleyAllison