• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef: Selling on eBay - Is it OK?

In summary, to sell Pampered Chef products on eBay, one must be an authorized consultant and obtain written permission from the company. Only current and active products from the current catalog can be sold at full retail price, and offering discounts or promotions is not allowed. If unauthorized products are encountered, they should be reported to the company. This ensures that customers receive high-quality products and protects the reputation of Pampered Chef.
emiscookin
Ok, I have seen TONS of Pampered Chef products being sold on Ebay. Are past consultants even allowed to sell their old stuff on there???

I guess I could see a customer who was not happy with a product and wanted to get rid of it but...even then, is posting it on Ebay the right thing to do?

Just wondering.

Re: EbayCrap!! There I go again, creating a thread where the answers are already provided for my question if I just SEARCH!! I am so sorry ya'll, I need to remember to SEARCH FIRST!!!

(I guess I just like to see people reply to a thread I have started) :p

Re: Ebay
emiscookin said:
Crap!! There I go again, creating a thread where the answers are already provided for my question if I just SEARCH!! I am so sorry ya'll, I need to remember to SEARCH FIRST!!!

(I guess I just like to see people reply to a thread I have started) :p

:) The search feature on the site itself is a bit... lacking. The best way to do a search is to go to Google and type in your search terms followed by "site:chefsuccess.com". That will bring up any results for your search terms on the site.

Re: EbayDon't worry- we've ALL done it at one time or another! It actually made me think that it's about like talking to yourself *hehe*.
I was "talking to" another driver when I was driving on the highway the other day (not nasty....just a general "where do you think you're going?" comment).

My 9yr old was in the backseat and asked "What?"
I said "Nothing- just talking to myself."
He immediately comes back with "Did you get an answer?"

I lost it laughing so hard....smart a**. :cool:

Hi there! I completely understand your concerns about seeing Pampered Chef products being sold on Ebay. As a current consultant, I can assure you that past consultants are not allowed to sell their old inventory on Ebay. This goes against our company policies and values, as we want to ensure that our customers are receiving authentic and high-quality products from authorized sellers. If you come across any listings like this, please let us know so we can address it with the seller. Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

1. Can I sell Pampered Chef products on eBay without being an authorized consultant?

No, in order to sell Pampered Chef products on eBay, you must be a registered and authorized consultant. This is to ensure that customers are receiving the highest quality products and service from a trained consultant.

2. Are there any restrictions on what Pampered Chef products I can sell on eBay?

Yes, there are restrictions on which Pampered Chef products you can sell on eBay. Only current and active products from the current catalog can be sold on eBay. Discontinued or retired products are not allowed to be sold on eBay.

3. Do I need to get permission from Pampered Chef before selling on eBay?

Yes, you must obtain written permission from Pampered Chef before selling any products on eBay. This is to ensure that all products are sold in accordance with the company's policies and procedures.

4. Can I offer discounts or promotions on Pampered Chef products on eBay?

No, as an authorized consultant, you are not allowed to offer any discounts or promotions on Pampered Chef products on eBay. All products must be sold at the full retail price set by the company.

5. What should I do if I encounter unauthorized Pampered Chef products being sold on eBay?

If you come across any unauthorized Pampered Chef products being sold on eBay, please report it to the company immediately. Unauthorized sales not only hurt the business of authorized consultants, but also jeopardize the quality and reputation of Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Christine Hughes
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
tkgraywolf
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • nicolarobertson08