• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I'm Inactive - Can I Use My Pampered Chef Dollars?

In summary, the individual is facing a dilemma as they have recently become inactive as a consultant due to a new position at their day job. They have one potential show for late August but are unable to use their $200 in PC dollars due to their inactive status. It is suggested that they make a sale of $150 to become active again and use their PC dollars. They may also consider working a shift at a fair or festival to increase sales and potentially offer a discount or special to attract customers.
Rosebud
Ok I have a dilemma. After some long hard thought and a new position at my day job I've decided to hang up my apron. Problem is I went inactive last month and I don't have any shows on the calender for this month and one potential bridal shower for late August (which another consultant who is a friend has offered to take for me). I have $200 in PC dollars left to use up but when I tried to do an order it told me that I was inactive and I couldn't. So does this mean I have to go out and drum up $150 in sales first to get my active status back before I can use the PC dollars??

Re: InactiveI think nthat if you go inactive you forfeit your PC$ - you might want to call Career Solutions to double check that though.

Re: InactiveWell I've gone into CC and it still shows my balance as 200 but your right I should call

Re: InactiveWhen did you last have sales?If it was May, then you are inactive because you missed one month of sales, but you do not forfeit your career sales or PC dollars.So yes ... I would get a show together, spend the PC $ and see what happens with the registry. Then hang it up if you still want to.

Re: Inactiveyeah I called HO and that was the answer I got as well. *sigh* ok gonna send out a mass email and see what I can pull off. Thanks everyone.

Re: InactiveOh ... and just so you know .. I work a very demanding full-time job and so does my recruiter. We've both had some changes at work and both scaled back our business some ... now our goals are to be active monthly but often it works out to 1 show every other month. June was the absolute best month ever but that is the exception to the rule. And YES we have purchased items to re-sell at fairs more than once.I would follow some of the suggestions in "booking" or "increasing sales" to drum up some sales. Also, I would find a fair or festival and work a shift ... there are lots of community festivals this time of year. Offer a discount or some kind of special with an order. You can do it!

1. Can I still use my Pampered Chef Dollars if I am inactive?

Yes, as long as your Pampered Chef Dollars are still valid and have not expired, you can still use them even if you are currently inactive. However, please note that inactive consultants do not earn any new Pampered Chef Dollars.

2. How do I check the expiration date of my Pampered Chef Dollars?

You can check the expiration date of your Pampered Chef Dollars by logging into your consultant account and clicking on the "My Pampered Chef Dollars" tab. You will see the expiration date listed next to your available Pampered Chef Dollars.

3. Can I combine my Pampered Chef Dollars with other discounts or promotions?

No, Pampered Chef Dollars cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. They can only be used towards the purchase of regular-priced items.

4. Can I use my Pampered Chef Dollars to purchase business supplies?

Yes, you can use your Pampered Chef Dollars to purchase business supplies. However, please note that business supplies are not eligible for any discounts or promotions, including Pampered Chef Dollars.

5. What happens to my Pampered Chef Dollars if I become active again?

If you become active again, you will start earning new Pampered Chef Dollars and your existing ones will remain valid and can be used towards future purchases. However, please note that if you were previously inactive for more than 3 consecutive months, your Pampered Chef Dollars may have expired.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Jenni
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sherid
  • Morgan032032
  • General Chat
Replies