• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Overcome Phone Anxiety: Tips for Following Up After a Bridal Fair

In summary, this person is trying to get advice on how to improve their phone call business. They say that it's getting better, but they still feel anxious when they make calls. They suggest making a goal to make five phone calls a day and focus on one thing when you make a call.
pamperedtopps
Ok I did a Bridal Fair 2 weekends ago, and I have yet to follow -up with anyof the ladies I met! I freeze up on the phone for some reason! I was wondering if anyone had a outline I could use or any advice! :confused:

All I can say is just take a deep breath and do it. It doesn't get any easier until you've done it a lot of times. I used to be paranoid about calling. I still feel a little anxious when I go to pick up the phone, but it's getting better.

Thanks !!! I sure hope it gets better I am losing business over this!! But I have no problems in person..

Maybe make a goal to just do five phone calls a day. Or three if that's too overwhelming. I SWEAR that once you get into it, you'll get so much more comfortable at what you're saying. Some people write scripts or if you're feeling that would be too sterile, you could at least jot down an "outline" of what you want to cover in your call. I know that if it's been awhile since I've done customer care calls or out of the box calls, once I do a bunch (especially if I do them all in a row), it gets so much easier. Just set a goal and try doing that many calls each day. ESPECIALLY with all this new wedding stuff, you have a GREAT excuse to call people. And don't think of it as losing business. Better late than never is what I always say. Be EXCITED on the phone and they are likely to be. It's contagious. That wedding registry is such an EASY source of business. If you just want to focus on telling them one thing, that's what I'd focus on. Good luck!!

I saw some pix from conference this year from my director, here's some ideas I saw.

Use any of the Simple Additions caddys (or even the mugs) with pastel candies (or the brides colors) along with toole to decorate.

Wrap white bows around all your spreaders and spatulas, they'd make great Cake services.

Take your wisk and fill it with kisses or rose petals and tie a bow around it. It makes a great bouqet!

And an idea I was going to try was making a batter bowl cake and decorating it with white frosting and putting little wedding figures on top!

Hope this helps a little!

1. How do I overcome phone anxiety when following up after a bridal fair?

It is common to feel anxious when making phone calls, especially to potential customers. One way to overcome this is to prepare a script or talking points beforehand. This can help you feel more confident and organized during the call. It may also be helpful to take deep breaths before making the call and remind yourself of the value your products or services can bring to the customer's wedding.

2. Should I follow up with all the leads I collected at the bridal fair?

It is important to prioritize the leads you collected at the bridal fair. Focus on following up with the leads who showed the most interest in your products or services. These are the individuals who have a higher chance of converting into customers. However, it is also a good idea to follow up with all the leads at least once to see if they are still interested.

3. How long should I wait before following up with a lead after the bridal fair?

It is best to follow up with leads within a week after the bridal fair. This gives them enough time to settle back into their routine and also shows that you are proactive and interested in their business. It is important to strike a balance between following up too soon and waiting too long, as both can have negative effects on the potential customer's perception of your business.

4. What should I say during the follow-up call?

During the follow-up call, it is important to remind the potential customer of who you are and the products or services you offer. You can also mention any special deals or promotions that may be relevant to their wedding planning process. Ask them if they have any questions or concerns and be prepared to address them. Lastly, make sure to thank them for their time and consideration.

5. What if the potential customer is not interested during the follow-up call?

Not all leads will convert into customers, and that is okay. If a potential customer is not interested during the follow-up call, thank them for their time and ask if they would like to be removed from your contact list. This shows professionalism and respect for their decision. You can also ask for feedback on why they are not interested, which can help improve your approach for future leads.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• citymouse
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • krzymomof4
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
krzymomof4
Replies