• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ok I did a Bridal Fair 2 weekends ago, and I have yet to follow -up

Dec 6, 2005
Ok I did a Bridal Fair 2 weekends ago, and I have yet to follow -up with anyof the ladies I met! I freeze up on the phone for some reason! I was wondering if anyone had a outline I could use or any advice! :confused:

jenniferlynne

Veteran Member
Jun 29, 2005
All I can say is just take a deep breath and do it. It doesn't get any easier until you've done it a lot of times. I used to be paranoid about calling. I still feel a little anxious when I go to pick up the phone, but it's getting better.

Dec 6, 2005
Thanks !!! I sure hope it gets better I am losing business over this!! But I have no problems in person..

pamperedbecky

Legacy Member
May 6, 2005
Maybe make a goal to just do five phone calls a day. Or three if that's too overwhelming. I SWEAR that once you get into it, you'll get so much more comfortable at what you're saying. Some people write scripts or if you're feeling that would be too sterile, you could at least jot down an "outline" of what you want to cover in your call. I know that if it's been awhile since I've done customer care calls or out of the box calls, once I do a bunch (especially if I do them all in a row), it gets so much easier. Just set a goal and try doing that many calls each day. ESPECIALLY with all this new wedding stuff, you have a GREAT excuse to call people. And don't think of it as losing business. Better late than never is what I always say. Be EXCITED on the phone and they are likely to be. It's contagious. That wedding registry is such an EASY source of business. If you just want to focus on telling them one thing, that's what I'd focus on. Good luck!!

jonna

Jan 15, 2006
I saw some pix from conference this year from my director, here's some ideas I saw.

Use any of the Simple Additions caddys (or even the mugs) with pastel candies (or the brides colors) along with toole to decorate.

Wrap white bows around all your spreaders and spatulas, they'd make great Cake services.

Take your wisk and fill it with kisses or rose petals and tie a bow around it. It makes a great bouqet!

And an idea I was going to try was making a batter bowl cake and decorating it with white frosting and putting little wedding figures on top!

Hope this helps a little!