• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Set Up a Booth for Selling Pampered Chef Products?

In summary, the conversation discussed ideas for finding booth opportunities, such as reaching out to local event planners and checking online event calendars. It was also mentioned that some malls may have designated spaces for pop-up shops or kiosks, and contacting the mall management may be helpful in finding available spaces or events. There was also a suggestion to ask fellow consultants for information on upcoming events and the possibility of splitting booth costs with a director.
feather18
OK, I think the ideas of having a booth set up somewhere is a GREAT idea, But where do most of you find where to have booths at? We have a annual fair here, but as far as craft shows, I dont know.. How could I find out about something like that? And also how did yall find out?
For you who made Mall booths, did yall just go in and set a booth, or was it something going on where others had booths..?
Thanks!

We can't just have a booth at a mall as that would be retail space. If there is an event going on at a mall, then you can have a booth affiliated with that event.

Check your local paper or craftlister.com for crafting events. You can also call local schools and get the info for their PTA/PTO to ask if they have any events planned.

thanks Ann!!

Heather, be aware that some booth/fairs can get costly....your director MAY be able to help you out...mine did at the Fair in August. She paid for the whole booth and split it up between all of us who wanted to work it. She's pretty awesome!!

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I can definitely understand your interest in finding new opportunities to showcase our amazing products. When it comes to finding booths for events, I've had success in a few different ways. One option is to reach out to local event planners or community organizations to inquire about upcoming fairs or craft shows. You can also check online event calendars for your area or ask fellow consultants if they know of any upcoming events. As for mall booths, I've found that many malls have designated spaces for pop-up shops or kiosks, so it's worth reaching out to the mall management to see if they have any available spaces or if they have any upcoming events that may be a good fit for a Pampered Chef booth. I hope this helps and happy selling!

What is "Ok Here's a Dumb Question..."?

"Ok Here's a Dumb Question..." is a popular phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to encourage customers to ask any questions they may have about the products or the business. It is a safe and welcoming space for customers to ask any question, no matter how silly it may seem.

Why is it important to have a "Ok Here's a Dumb Question..." session?

Having an "Ok Here's a Dumb Question..." session allows customers to feel comfortable asking any questions they may have about Pampered Chef products or the business. It also helps to build trust and rapport between the consultant and the customer, creating a positive shopping experience.

Do I have to ask a question during "Ok Here's a Dumb Question..."?

No, it is not mandatory to ask a question during "Ok Here's a Dumb Question...". However, if you do have a question, this is the perfect time to ask it. Remember, there is no such thing as a dumb question!

Can I ask any type of question during "Ok Here's a Dumb Question..."?

Yes, any question related to Pampered Chef products or the business is welcome during "Ok Here's a Dumb Question...". This can include questions about product usage, recipes, hosting a party, or even becoming a consultant.

How often does "Ok Here's a Dumb Question..." happen?

The frequency of "Ok Here's a Dumb Question..." sessions may vary between consultants. However, it is common for consultants to have a designated time during parties or events for customers to ask any questions they may have. Some consultants also have a dedicated Facebook group or email address for customers to ask questions at any time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• zmkelly1
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
zmkelly1
Replies
Views
niclowther
  • AZPampered Chef
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies