• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Pampered Chef Party Success with These Winning Tips!

If he is not clear, you will need to give him a more detailed explanation. After you have a conversation with him, make sure to send him a catalog and order form to get started.
Tracy99
Gold Member
I did a booth this past weekend. I had a drawing for a FREE gourmet pizza party. 10 people entered. I have called all of them now and made them all winners. A few people are interested (and excited). One picked a date. A few others are checking with friends and going to call me back. I explained that I will bring the ingredients for a pizza and a dessert. Make it at their house as a demo and they should invite all their family, friends and co-workers over. Am I doing this right? The person who picked a date first picked Sunday (as in this Sunday) but I am busy. He wanted to do it for his son's birthday party. I am not sure he understands the idea. Everyone who entered I talked to at the fair and they were all familiar with Pampered Chef and the parties. So I guess I am looking for a host letter or a script or some feedback. I want to keep the winners excited about the party but also make it clear that I am not just there to feed them and that attendance (and hopefully sales) do matter.

I set a date for the 20th with the gentleman who wanted this weekend. I want to send him a catalog, order forms, and a letter that will hopefully explain how he is a winner and can now get even more FREE stuff by having a great turn out for his party.

Any ideas? Help? Thanks.

Tracy I am a little concerned about your "booked" host. How much time did you spend talking to him at the booth? The reason I ask is that it really does seem like he has no idea what he signed up for. It sounds more to me that he thinks you are a caterer.
As for a letter, skip it with him for now and call him instead. Just make sure to tell him that you will be sending him a Host Packet with catalogs and order forms. I think once he hears that, you will know if he knew it was a sales party or it was an actual catered pizza party. I can not help with a script or letter as I usually customize to my hosts so... I do not save them once they have been sent. Sorry!

I agree with John. Have a conversation with the host. It sounds like he thought he won a free dinner.

Thanks. I think you might be right. I asked everyone who I talked to if they were familiar with the pampered chef, etc. He said his mother had a lot of products and had done parties before but he might not have actually ever been to a party. I think I'll give him a call and see if I can drop the host packet off at his house as he doesn't live that far from me. Then I can go over it with him and hopefully he will get it then. Thanks again everyone. So any tips to avoid this in the future? If you do a giveaway like this, what do you say to people? Thanks.

The biggest part of our job is the connection. That few minutes you have with anyone that signs up to host or be a consultant for that matter. That comes from your 30 second commercial. You asked the right questions at the booth. The details all come later in the follow up phone call. Now, you need to define it even more with that first contact afterwards. The next call you make to any of your winners, is when you will know who really knows what. His got a little further than it should have. But, hey, live and learn. He may know fully what he got into but the wires are crossing because the follow up happened so quickly for you. With each potential host, explain what you will be doing for them. Host benefits, including free, discounted and extended benefits to include the 10% off as well as the 60% off products they can earn from every booking. Then how you will be doing it. Demo, catalogs, order forms before their party to get outside orders. Keep it exciting for them. Remember to smile and be excited for their opportunity as you speak as it can be heard over the phone!

At my booths, I have the drawing for a "FREE" Cooking show. I explain to the person right then and there what exactly that means, so that they are aware right away.

I agree with Rae and John, be sure to pick up that phone and call him to be sure he is clear about what he has "won".

1. How can I attract more customers to my Pampered Chef booth?

The key to attracting more customers to your booth is to make it visually appealing and interactive. Use bright and eye-catching displays, offer samples or demonstrations of your products, and engage with potential customers by asking them questions and offering helpful tips.

2. What should I include in my booth setup?

Your booth setup should include a variety of products for customers to see and touch, as well as informational materials such as catalogs and business cards. It's also helpful to have a sign or banner displaying your business name and contact information.

3. How can I make my booth stand out at a crowded event?

One way to make your booth stand out is by offering a special deal or promotion that is only available at the event. You can also use unique and creative displays or decorations to catch people's attention and make them curious about your products.

4. What types of products should I focus on at my booth?

It's best to focus on a variety of products that showcase the different types of items Pampered Chef has to offer. This can include kitchen tools, cookware, and food products. You can also highlight seasonal or popular items to attract customers.

5. How can I collect contact information from interested customers at my booth?

One way to collect contact information from interested customers is by having a sign-up sheet or a raffle for a free product or discount. You can also ask customers if they would like to join your mailing list to receive updates and promotions from Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefloretta
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • pampered1224
  • Pampered Chef Booths