• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Snowy Phone Calling Weekend: Booking Blitz Gold Medals!

Hello, this is ____. Hello, this is ____. Thank you for taking the time to call. I'm excited to talk to you about booking your next event with us. We have a lot of great options available right now, and we're confident we can help you get the best possible deal. Would you like to schedule a call now? Absolutely! Thank you again for considering us, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
esavvymom
Staff member
Ok. A good portion of this country is either currently being hit, or about to be hit in the next 1-3 days with a lovely snowstorm. As long as we have power, anyone want to take advantage of it and make some phone calls with me this weekend??My cluster is doing a Booking Blitz that I'm participating in....and since I'm far enough in the south that this snow will shut-down our area (1" can do that!) then I've got a GREAT chance of catching people at home, since we're forecasted to get as much as 10" (my kids will LOVE that!) I got my contacts together last night and just have to get my script out/polished up for February bookings.Anyone in? We can still get Gold Medals for February (not sure what it means, but who cares....it's a carrot).

Re: Snowstorm-Booking-Blitz
esavvymom said:
Ok. A good portion of this country is either currently being hit, or about to be hit in the next 1-3 days with a lovely snowstorm. As long as we have power, anyone want to take advantage of it and make some phone calls with me this weekend??

My cluster is doing a Booking Blitz that I'm participating in....and since I'm far enough in the south that this snow will shut-down our area (1" can do that!) then I've got a GREAT chance of catching people at home, since we're forecasted to get as much as 10" (my kids will LOVE that!) I got my contacts together last night and just have to get my script out/polished up for February bookings.

Anyone in? We can still get Gold Medals for February (not sure what it means, but who cares....it's a carrot).

Even bigger than that - February could be double points month - we won't know until the 1st when it would be announced if it was. If you book a good Feb, that will lead to a good Mar...which could be double points if Feb isn't! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Re: Snowstorm-Booking-BlitzSounds like a plan! I've been avoiding the phone even though I need to get my 2 Feb 1-15 shows to get the HWC products!

Re: Snowstorm-Booking-BlitzI'm in (and will be snowed in too!). I have been neglecting the phone as well (a matter of not making enough time and not having a list ready). My calendar is showing it. I only have 1 show on the books for February :(.

Re: Snowstorm-Booking-BlitzI'm in-- I'm in desperate need of phone calls. I've been studying too much by that I mean listening to speakers and the teleclasses it's time to put it to good use. I've been wanting to do CCC's but I start to over think the call and then I end up not doing them.

We're suppose to get snow starting tonight around 4in. which for us is a lot. We'll see.

Re: Snowstorm-Booking-BlitzFunny, I have been using the snow storm as an excuse not to call. "people are thinking about the weather" or "they'll be outside playing in the snow." I'll try to get out of that mentality...Sigh....

Re: Snowstorm-Booking-BlitzI figure they're mainly thinking about the weather RIGHT NOW- if they aren't prepared to be snowed in or without power. Otherwise, after tonight, and then of course in the morning before lunch/around lunch....what else will they be doing? Sure- watching the weather, but also just hanging around the house...maybe takign the kids sledding for an hour, but basically stuck at home. So hopefully, fewer voicemails! That was my thinking anyway. Would I call right now and expect to reach anyone? No..not really. They're preparing or getting kids, etc. Tomorrow. :DFor those in the Ice-Zone...well, don't wait too long- maybe Saturday morning... (for those of us in NC)- since you'll likely be without power! (So sorry!)

Re: Snowstorm-Booking-BlitzIt's been snowing HARD here in Asheville for almost 3 hours and we're going on 4" of snow. I'm bracing for no power, but my cell phone is charged and I can re-charge in my car. So, I'm in...tomorrow. As Bobbi said, people are focused on what's going on now. Fortunately, I only have 3 more dates available in February, but I sure would like to have another full month...I'm focused on Maui!

Re: Snowstorm-Booking-BlitzGlad I peeked in on this thread...sounds like a great plan to me.

Re: Snowstorm-Booking-BlitzI'm in. i've been working on expenses for end of year and that has to get done first but will motivate me. i had two shows booked for feb. but can't reach either host and they don't call or email back?
have a great warm evening,
\laurie

Re: Snowstorm-Booking-BlitzSo...I may end up tweaking it some more before tomorrow's actual "phone time", but here is the Phone Script I've jotted down (using my Tammy Stanley notes from my CDs and recent Seminar with her).

I'm posting it in case you are like me, and need words! I haven't used them yet myself, but these are almost word for word from Tammy's training- and she was a VERY successful direct-sales person in her 16 yrs...so I think she knew a thing or two don't you? ;)

Good luck!

--Just a few Notes about my script:
  • The script includes "fill in the blank" for you so you can insert the person's name, event, etc.
  • If you have recently seen the person and they'd remember you, you can skip the "We met at...." section. ;)
  • I also gave a "No- it's a good time" option, and then the "Yes, it's a bad time" option....and then a voicemail. I don't think well on the fly..
  • And finally- I included an extra bonus if they book- I'm offering a free spice/seasoning...you can exclude that or change what you are offering.

Hello. Is ___(Prospect’s Name)_____ there? <<This is ______>>> Hi __(Prospect’s Name)___. This is __(your name)_ with The Pampered Chef.
*We met at _(host’s)_ show last October (or whatever month). OR We met at the __(Festival/Booth)_ back in _June_.

Is this a bad time?

{No, it’s ok}

Great! I’m giving you a quick call today because I want all of my preferred customers to see my outstanding new kitchen collection before some of the items are no longer available. And from now until __February 27th _, as one of my hostesses, you are entitled to a FREE bottle of one of our popular seasoning mixes in addition to our already generous hostess program, because I want to reach my goal of 8 home shows this month. Would you like to get some free kitchenware this month and be one of my hostesses, __(Prospect’s name)___?

{Yes, it’s a bad time}

Ok. I understand. I can call you back in 30 minutes unless you’d rather pick another time.” (if she still says no, or does not give you a specific time to call back- then she’s probably not that interested.)

Voicemail message:

Hi __(name)__. This is __(your name)__ with The Pampered Chef. (We met @ ______.) I’m sorry I missed you. I’ll try back at another time. Have a blessed day.”

Re: Snowstorm-Booking-BlitzI am in a part of the country where we are FAR below average snowfall for the year, still waiting for winter to start and I already have plants coming up in the flower bed. Very bummed, I really like the snow. I live close to the Canadian border on purpose...snow in the winter, just not this year. Anyway, just wanted to wish you all great success on your blitz.

Re: Snowstorm-Booking-BlitzEven if you aren't having snow- you can do a blitz...>i just knew that alot of the mid-section/south was getting hit and we'd be snowbound for at least a day. :D

Re: Snowstorm-Booking-BlitzOk...so, things not going as well as hoped! No one seems to be home or answering their phone. Maybe everyone either is outside playing in the snow and wind *(brrrr!*), or they didn't heed advice and are out running around (nothing's open..so not sure why they'd do that).I'll give benefit of the doubt- they either are working at a hospital and had to go out- or are snuggled up on the couch in front of a fire and good movie and didn't want to get up to answer the phone. 6 calls made so far- not alot, I know. Only 1 person answered and she asked that I call back later becuz about to eat. (Yes- I know...it's 1:30pm.)Going to keep going though.

Re: Snowstorm-Booking-Blitz12 calls.
  • 4 Live people.
  • 1 "no, not right now",
  • 1 "yes- probably mid-late march, but doesn't have work travel schedule yet/ call in late Feb/early march"
  • 2 were "call back later this afternoon" bc they were busy when I called, but then when I called back, I got VM...so will have to try them again.

Not as good as I had hoped, but I did achieve a huge milestone- I PICKED UP THE PHONE!!! :D

Re: Snowstorm-Booking-BlitzHaven't really blitzed, but I HAVE been on the phone a bit today.-Closing two shows...added 1 booking for February 18th (yay!) and increased sales for both to well over $400 each (really good for this area recently)
-Spoke with one of my HO leads from last Spring...he's finally ready to sign, so will be coming to my TEAM meeting on the 8th and signing then!So, all in all, a good day.

Re: Snowstorm-Booking-BlitzIt wasn't a great day for me neither. At the time I wanted to pick up the phone, the baby needed me and the hubby would be outside shoveling, UGH! Or I would get on the phone and not reach anyone. Like Bobbi said, they must have been outside playing in the snow.

Re: Snowstorm-Booking-BlitzI think Caller-ID killed me some too. I know for a fact that my CID comes up as "private" or "Unknown". I know that I don't pick up calls with those CIDs, so I'm guessing alot of others don't either, and then I obviously left a voicemail but don't rank too high. :D

Re: Snowstorm-Booking-Blitzmy thoughts too, Bobbi!

What is Snowy Phone Calling Weekend?

Snowy Phone Calling Weekend is a booking blitz event organized by Pampered Chef where consultants make phone calls to potential hosts and customers to book parties and sales for the upcoming holiday season.

When is Snowy Phone Calling Weekend?

This year's Snowy Phone Calling Weekend will take place from November 15th to November 17th.

How can I participate in Snowy Phone Calling Weekend?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up to participate in Snowy Phone Calling Weekend through your consultant account. You will receive a script and training materials to help you make successful phone calls.

What are the benefits of participating in Snowy Phone Calling Weekend?

Participating in Snowy Phone Calling Weekend can help you book parties and sales for the busy holiday season, increasing your sales and potential for earning incentives and rewards. It also allows you to connect with potential hosts and customers and build relationships.

Do I have to participate in Snowy Phone Calling Weekend to be successful?

No, Snowy Phone Calling Weekend is an optional event. However, it can be a great opportunity to boost your business and reach more potential hosts and customers during the holiday season. You can also use the script and training materials provided during the event at any time to make successful phone calls.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrssyvo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
mrssyvo
  • RoseAndrews
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
RoseAndrews
  • Bren706