• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Oops! Apology for Flyer Trouble - Learn from My Mistake

In summary, Kris's consultant made a flyer with pictures from their website that contained a direct link to the products. The other consultant clicked on the link and ended up ordering products from Kris's website. Kris is not responsible for the order, but she is sorry for the inconvenience. If the customer is the other consultant's, I'd let her know she should instruct the customer to have her return the products (very easy, she won't even have to open the box when FedEx drops it off and you can do an adjustment) and let her know she can re-order the products for her.
ChefKrisB
Gold Member
Hey everyone,
I wanted to apologize to anyone that may have used my going, going, gone flyer that I had posted. I just had a person email me...she was placing an order with her consultant, clicked on the pics in the flyer and ended up placing a large order on MY website instead!! :eek:We contacted the office, but it's been processed...so now we either leave it alone or the customer has to send the merchandise back, then reorder! I'm sooo sorry about this. I used pictures off my website to make the flyer...it was easier. I'll never do that again! :(

How odd -- I always thought they said direct links to products were broken.

Congrats for you but I'm sorry for the other consultant. You didn't do anything wrong. Whenever anyone uses another consultant's flyers they need to DELETE your contact information and THEN add their own in. I've had that happen before because the link somehow is still active when they type theirs in w/o deleting the other first!

I always remove the hyperlink period, and then put instructions on how to order from my website.I had an order the other day because I did it that way....also tasty tidbits has the going going gone flier in pdf and there are no links to click on if you use that flier...

Last edited:
Wow!! How odd. Thanks for letting us know!!

I will be very careful from now on when I make any flyer that I plan to share! I just wanted to give everyone a heads up!

Kris...don't feel bad! I would have NEVER thought about a link being imbedded in the picture!

Yeah, it's one of those things...
The other consultant wants me to give her the commission...I'm not sure what to do???

ChefKrisB said:
The other consultant wants me to give her the commission...I'm not sure what to do???

I would say do what your heart tells you to do. You still get the points and sales towards rewards...you can mail or PayPal her the commission...

KellyTheChef said:
Kris...don't feel bad! I would have NEVER thought about a link being imbedded in the picture!

ESPECIALLY since we were told that when you use the pictures, it breaks the link, and sends them to the main website.:confused::confused:

Yeah, I nean it's not her fault...the worst part is the customer noticed that my name was on the website and placed the order anyway. Thanks for the advice...

ChefKrisB said:

If the customer is the other consultant's, I'd let her know she should instruct the customer to have her return the products (very easy, she won't even have to open the box when FedEx drops it off and you can do an adjustment) and let her know she can re-order the products for her.

If you don't want to give her the commission, that's the only other thought I had. :confused:

pamperedbecky said:
If the customer is the other consultant's, I'd let her know she should instruct the customer to have her return the products (very easy, she won't even have to open the box when FedEx drops it off and you can do an adjustment) and let her know she can re-order the products for her.

That's what the HO said...and we suggested it to the customer, but she doesn't want to do it. Oh well!

ChefKrisB said:
Yeah, I nean it's not her fault...the worst part is the customer noticed that my name was on the website and placed the order anyway. Thanks for the advice...

That doesn't surprise me...I had a VERY GOOD FRIEND basically do the same thing! She went to someone else's website (by accident) and then placed an order. Then she called me a day later to see if I could do anything about it. Now she knows, and has my site bookmarked, but I lost those sales....

1. What is "Oh No...flyer Trouble!!"?

"Oh No...flyer Trouble!!" is a fun and interactive game that helps you learn about Pampered Chef products while earning rewards and discounts.

2. How do I play "Oh No...flyer Trouble!!"?

To play "Oh No...flyer Trouble!!", simply visit our website and click on the game link. You will then be prompted to enter your information and start playing.

3. What are the rewards and discounts I can earn?

By playing "Oh No...flyer Trouble!!", you can earn discounts on Pampered Chef products, as well as free products and other rewards. The more you play, the more you can earn!

4. Is "Oh No...flyer Trouble!!" free to play?

Yes, "Oh No...flyer Trouble!!" is completely free to play. There are no hidden fees or charges.

5. How often are new products and flyers added to the game?

We strive to add new products and flyers to the game regularly to keep the game fresh and exciting for our players. Check back often for updates and new ways to earn rewards!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • KaiKendall