• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Southern Success: Uncovering the Mystery of Super Starters' Recognition

In summary, The Super Starter recognition on the PC web site is related to Hurricane Katrina, but it is not an accurate representation of what people achieved in just one month. It is more of a cumulative achievement.
D_Patel
Have you looked at the super starters recongnition on the PC web site ?? How did they sell so much ?? Does it have something to do with Hurricane Katrina ?? I noticed it is all southern states one lady sold $29000.00 !!

I know! I posted about this last week sometime! At first I thought that it HAD to be Katrina related, but after a member of my cluster turned in a $15000.00 fundraiser in Feb I'm starting to believe that it's possible! With numbers like that, that Super starter is on her way to TPC! Can you imagine earning level 3 of the trip in Feb or March!!

It is amazing the number of people that are from LA, MS, AL, FL in Super Starter months 1 & 2

It does have to do with the Hurricane...It does have to do with Hurricane Katrina. There is a "blurb" in the Hurricane Katrina information that said something like "any new consultant in the Hurricane region who signed up between August to December will have their first SS month be January." The reason I noticed it was I received a Letter from HO saying "Congratulations on being #12 overall in the company with $3800+ sales for your SS Month 1" but when I went to the website I didn't even make the list. I sent a message to the woman from HO who sent me the card asking for a clarification. She was surprised and said she would look into it. I haven't heard back from her just yet, but after I snooped around the website I found the information myself. So, yes that is how the SS are so high. They were able to collect all their months and count it in January.

bump

Any one out here have any idea about this ???

Straight from HOThis was my response from HO about the Super Starter Months....

Apparently there was a problem with the systems relating to new Consultants who changed start months after the hurricanes hit last fall; some reports reflected the changes and some didn't. So the Web didn't match the reports that were used for the recognition of achievers. I'm sorry there was confusion on it.

In any case, over $5,000 in your first three months is deserving of congratulations! Good work, Joanne!

That's what I know about the large numbers and southern states!
Hope that helps!!
Joanne
:)

I'm on February's.... number 45!!! WOOHOO! LOL :)
I started PC in '99, and took time off and just re-signed up in Feb!The people affected by the hurricanes got to combine all of theirs, as posted above, so it's not all that accurate as a "one month" type of achievement... as far as sales done in just one month. But fun nonetheless! ;)

What is "Southern Success"?

"Southern Success" is a recognition program within Pampered Chef that celebrates and rewards consultants who achieve high levels of success in their business. It is specifically focused on recognizing and supporting consultants in the southern region of the United States.

How do I qualify for "Southern Success"?

To qualify for "Southern Success," consultants must achieve certain sales and recruiting goals set by Pampered Chef. These goals may vary each quarter and are based on your individual business performance. As long as you meet or exceed the set goals, you will be recognized as a "Southern Success" consultant.

What are the benefits of being a "Southern Success" consultant?

Being a "Southern Success" consultant comes with a variety of benefits, including exclusive recognition and rewards, access to additional training and support, and the opportunity to connect with other successful consultants in the southern region. It also serves as a great source of motivation and a way to track your progress and growth within your Pampered Chef business.

Do I have to be located in the southern region to participate in "Southern Success"?

No, the "Southern Success" recognition program is open to all Pampered Chef consultants, regardless of their location. However, the program mainly focuses on consultants in the southern region, so some of the rewards and events may be more accessible to those in that area.

How can I track my progress towards "Southern Success"?

Pampered Chef provides a "Southern Success" tracker tool for consultants to monitor their progress towards the program's goals. This tool can be found in your consultant back office and is updated regularly to reflect your current sales and recruiting numbers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefLisa
  • jessica_momof6
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
MicheleC
  • Pampered Amber
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies