• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rachel Ray Cooks with Our 12" Executive Family Skillet!

In summary, Right this second on Rachel Ray's 30 minute meals, she is cooking in a skillet that looks exactly like our 12" Executive Family Skillet!!! It has the sillicone handles and every thing!! How cool is that!! I wonder if it is really ours!!Last week my daughter yelled for me to come and look at the skillet Rachael was using. It does look like ours but I didn't think it was. It'd be cool if it was....and if she would talk about it while she cooked :)
jenniferlynne
Right this second on Rachel Ray's 30 minute meals, she is cooking in a skillet that looks exactly like our 12" Executive Family Skillet!!! It has the sillicone handles and every thing!! How cool is that!! I wonder if it is really ours!!

Last week my daughter yelled for me to come and look at the skillet Rachael was using. It does look like ours but I didn't think it was. It'd be cool if it was....and if she would talk about it while she cooked :)

I just flipped over and looked at the show. Her skillet doesn't have our dripless rim...not ours :( It actually looks like a cross between a piece of professional (outside) and executiven (handles). BUT we can talk about how she uses a skillet just like ours except ours has a better rim, non stick on the outside,etc.

You know what, I just remembered that she is letting Taste of Home Entertaining use her name, so it might be theirs. Sounds like ours is better!!

I saw the same show last week. I thought it was the Exec family skillet. She cooked chili or spaghetti sauce in it. It was awesome! Seems like I'm starting to see more and more PC products on the Food Network. One day I thought Emeril was using the Crinkle Cutter to cut potatoes and fry them. I just don't understand why they don't use the garlic press. Wouldn't that be great? Sometimes it looks like they are using the Simple Additions serving pieces. If they aren't, they sure should be. Sometimes I wish so much that I could show them a particular tool like the measure all. Go Food Network!

Jeanie

Am I the only one who wants to scream at the cooks on these shows using metal utensils on their nonstick cookware? :D Also, I saw R. R. taking the stems off strawberries yesterday and slicing them with a knife. I couldn't help but think how much time she would save using the Cook's Corer and Egg Slicer Plus! And don't get me started on the garlic...

Yesterday on Cooking 911 - the chef was helping a 13 yr old boy cook a dinner for his mom. They were crushing garlic with a big chefs knife (not ours) and the whole time the chef was telling the boy to be careful and not cut himself! And they made a caesar dressing in a bowl - then used a whisk (again not ours) then transferred it to a carafe kinda thingy. All them time I was thinking how easy it would be to just use a Measure Mix and Pour!

I am sooo tempted sometimes to mail them a product - and enclose a business card and get a plug on TV - LOL - if only that was allowed!!!

Daisy CooksDasy Martinez is a cook who used to work behind the scences on Lidia's Italian Cooking show. She now has her own show and guess who is listed in the credits??? Pampered Chef. I have seen her use our Entertaining Set, she has the one with the sage platter, she has our Woven Square on her counter almost all the time and uses the red hot pad/trivets all the time. TOO COOL!!!

pampered1224 said:
Dasy Martinez is a cook who used to work behind the scences on Lidia's Italian Cooking show. She now has her own show and guess who is listed in the credits??? Pampered Chef. I have seen her use our Entertaining Set, she has the one with the sage platter, she has our Woven Square on her counter almost all the time and uses the red hot pad/trivets all the time. TOO COOL!!!

I was watching her the other day, and I was so sure she was using the Executive Double Burner Griddle! Maybe she really was!!

Cindycooks said:
Yesterday on Cooking 911 - the chef was helping a 13 yr old boy cook a dinner for his mom. They were crushing garlic with a big chefs knife (not ours) and the whole time the chef was telling the boy to be careful and not cut himself! And they made a caesar dressing in a bowl - then used a whisk (again not ours) then transferred it to a carafe kinda thingy. All them time I was thinking how easy it would be to just use a Measure Mix and Pour!

I am sooo tempted sometimes to mail them a product - and enclose a business card and get a plug on TV - LOL - if only that was allowed!!!

I totally agree! Everytime I see one of them smashing the garlic with their chef knife....I just want to send them one and say 'hey, this is sooo much easier!' That's so funny:D

On the Ellen show a few days ago, I could swear that she was giving the 10 in saute pan and the small sauce pan away(the executive one). The saute pan even had the sticker that comes in the bottom of them. If it wasn't our it sure did look like it...she called it allon or something though....never heard of that but i'm not that familiar with other brands either.

Since I have been selling Pampered Chef I have been paying more attention to what they are doing in the kitchen on the Food Network. I like to see how I can fit our products into their recipes. I was watching the Iron Chef a while back and I thought I saw them using a Pampered Chef Digital Thermometer. My husband was laughing at me because I was so excited to see our products on TV. That gives me something else to mention at my shows, besides how much I love them.

I saw that too on the Iron Chef! If it wasn't ours it was an exact duplicate. I pointed it out to my husband and he just laughed too.

So who is your favorite to watch on Food Network? I love Paula Dean. I think I gain about 5 pounds just watching one of her shows! My husband loves the Italian girl that is on right after Paula. I think the show is Every Day Italian. He thinks she's cute :rolleyes:

I love love love Paula Deen. Her new magazine is awesome - you should all pick it up and subscribe to it. I like the Italian girl after her too! My hubby hasnt really commented but I'm sure he would like her. I'm not much on Sandra Lee - something about her just gets on my nerves! Of course I like Emeril!

Have you seen the new show on TLC where the guy picks up the girl in the grocery store and goes to her house and cooks for her family or boyfriend - Take Home Chef - I think - I believe it is on at 5pm and then on Friday nights - I'm starting to get addicted - not to mention he is Aussie and HOT!

Here is a recipe I got off Paula Deens show that I have been doing at a couple of shows and it is easy & quick.

Easy Baked Cheese and Pesto

1 can Crescent Rolls
8 oz cream cheese (block)
2 T Pesto
2 T chopped roasted red peppers OR sun dried tomatoes in oil
1 egg

Unroll crescent rolls (medium bar pan is perfect!). Press seams together. Cut brick of cream cheese in half lengthwise and place on one-half of the crescent roll dough. Top with 1 T of the pesto and peppers. Place other half of cream cheese over this followed by the rest of the pesto and peppers. Brush edges with beaten egg. Bring dough over cream cheese to completely enclose cream cheese, press edges together to seal. Brush with more egg.
Bake 375 for 12-15 min. Let cool 5 min. Serve with Triscuits.

I have printed a gazillion of her recipes off the internet. This last Thanksgiving, I made her apple butter pumpkin pie, sweet potato balls and I soaked my turkey in a brine and then rubbed butter up under the skin like she does. My husband saw the episode where she made the turducken and her sons deep fried a turkey. He requested a turkey fryer for Christmas!!

I didn't know she had a magazine!! I would love that!! They sell the Italian Girl's shows on DVD at Target (along with Paula and Rachel). I may buy my husband a set of those for Christmas this year;)

I love Emeril too, but don't really watch him as much as I used to. My favorite time to watch Food Network is during the Holidays. I love all the shows where they make candy and gingerbread houses and all that great calorie loaded stuff!!

Jennifer - the magazine is brand new! I think only like the 2nd issue is out. It is great and everything in it is just good home cooking. There is an article in it that her sons are starting their own show on Food Network!!! They will be going all over the country trying out "out of the way" restaurants, like is small towns. Mom and Pop kinda places. I can't wait!

Oh wow!! I will have to check that out! Thanks for the tip!

1. How is the 12" Executive Family Skillet different from other skillets?

The 12" Executive Family Skillet is made with a special non-stick coating that allows for easy food release and quick clean-up. It also has a durable construction with an aluminum core for even heat distribution, making it perfect for cooking a variety of dishes.

2. Can the 12" Executive Family Skillet be used on all stovetops?

Yes, the 12" Executive Family Skillet is designed to be used on all stovetops, including gas, electric, and induction. It is also oven-safe up to 500°F.

3. Is the 12" Executive Family Skillet dishwasher safe?

Yes, the 12" Executive Family Skillet is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend handwashing to prolong the life of the non-stick coating.

4. What types of recipes can be made in the 12" Executive Family Skillet?

The 12" Executive Family Skillet is versatile and can be used to cook a variety of dishes, including stir-fries, sautéed vegetables, seared meats, and more. It is also great for making one-pan meals and casseroles.

5. How do I care for the 12" Executive Family Skillet?

To ensure the longevity of the skillet, we recommend handwashing with warm, soapy water and a soft sponge. Avoid using harsh abrasives or metal utensils, as they can damage the non-stick coating. Additionally, it is best to let the skillet cool completely before cleaning to prevent warping or damage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bridgetbakes
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • linojackie
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
  • jchesley