• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order On Hold: Venting Frustration!

In summary, the office put one of your orders on hold because the host's credit card didn't clear. The host has asked you to try to put less on her card and she will give you cash for the rest. There is still time to resolve this before the end of the month. You can call the finance department at HO to get the money from the hostess and into your account.
rennea
Gold Member
I just got an email from the office saying that they were putting one of my orders on hold because the hosts credit card didn't clear!!! This show was the show I needed to get my SS2. I hope that they will still approve it. I called the host and she has asked me to try to put less on her card and she will give me cash for the rest. How the heck am I going to do that? Oh my goodness this sucks :mad: Sorry I just needed to vent!!

You still have a few days before the end of the month. You can work this out.

Do you have a PC debit card so that the HO debits out the amount not charged by customers and the host? If so, put the cash from the host in the account and call the HO with the new amount to be charged on the host credit card. Ask them to take the difference out of your PC account. If not, do you have a credit card? Ask if the HO will charge the cash amount from the host on your personal card.

You have to submit the show by the end of the month. You have done that. After the end of the month, you still have a couple of days to resolve payment issues of the shows turned in. The HO should have given you a date by which the issue must be resolved to count for this month.

I know it is frustrating, but you can still resolve this and get your bonus.

Did HO leave a number?Here is the number for the finance deparment for HO. Call them on Monday. That way you can get the money from the hostess and into your account Monday morning then call HO with the info.

630-678-5751

Is there anyway the hostess can give you cash for the whole order? That would save a lot of frustration. Good luck! I hope it all works out!

1. What does it mean when my order is put on hold?

When an order is put on hold, it means that there is an issue or concern with the order that needs to be addressed before it can be processed. This could be due to an out of stock item, incorrect shipping information, or a payment issue.

2. How long will my order be on hold?

The length of time an order is on hold can vary depending on the reason for the hold. Our customer service team will work to resolve the issue as quickly as possible and will contact you with any updates or information on when the hold will be lifted.

3. Can I cancel my order while it is on hold?

Yes, you can cancel your order while it is on hold if you no longer wish to proceed with the purchase. Please contact our customer service team for assistance with canceling the order.

4. Will my credit card be charged while my order is on hold?

Your credit card will not be charged while your order is on hold. If there is an issue with your payment, our customer service team will contact you to resolve it before processing the order.

5. Can I still make changes to my order while it is on hold?

Yes, you can still make changes to your order while it is on hold. Please contact our customer service team for assistance with any changes or updates you would like to make.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mspibb
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Janes Addiction
  • straitfan