• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Humor Surprise! Receiving June CN in June? Military Mail System Wonders

In summary, "Oh My Gosh, I'm in Shock!" is an exclusive cookbook with over 100 easy-to-make recipes using Pampered Chef products. It also includes tips and tricks for using the products effectively. The cookbook can only be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant and the cost varies depending on location and promotions. It offers vegetarian and allergy-friendly options, and the recipes can be used with other kitchen products.
Sheila
Gold Member
Did H E double L freeze over? I actually got my June CN IN the month of June!!! I'm amazed and wondering how that happened???
confused-smiley-013.gif

Of course it did come the SAME day as the April CN.
roflmao2.gif

I wonder when May's will arrive? [sarcasm] I just LOVE the military mail system [/sarcasm]

So you had May...but not April and got June on the same day. Makes military sense to me!:D

I don't remember getting May. I think I'm still waiting on it to arrive.But yes, I received April & June on the same day.

Hahaha...Sheila I'm in Virginia and still haven't gotten my June CN. I never get it until the very end of the month. Gotta love mail :)

I've never gotten them in the same month of the newsletter. I'm just astounded that it actually came in June. But to beat yours in VA? That's really crazy! The military is never on top of mail like that!!! LOL

1. What is "Oh My Gosh, I'm in Shock!"?

"Oh My Gosh, I'm in Shock!" is an exclusive cookbook featuring over 100 delicious and easy-to-make recipes using Pampered Chef products. It also includes tips and tricks for using our products to their fullest potential.

2. Can I purchase "Oh My Gosh, I'm in Shock!" in stores?

No, "Oh My Gosh, I'm in Shock!" is only available for purchase through a Pampered Chef consultant.

3. How much does "Oh My Gosh, I'm in Shock!" cost?

The cost of "Oh My Gosh, I'm in Shock!" varies depending on your location and the current promotions available. Please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

4. Are there any vegetarian or allergy-friendly recipes in "Oh My Gosh, I'm in Shock!"?

Yes, "Oh My Gosh, I'm in Shock!" includes a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary restrictions and preferences, such as vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free options.

5. Can I use recipes from "Oh My Gosh, I'm in Shock!" with other kitchen products?

Absolutely! While the cookbook features recipes using Pampered Chef products, you can still use the recipes with similar kitchen tools and achieve delicious results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • carissaz
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lauradahl
  • raebates