• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Grill it Quick Cookbook: Tasty Recipes You Won't Want to Miss!

In summary, the "Grill it Quick Cookbook" includes a variety of recipes for meats, poultry, seafood, vegetables, and even desserts that can be easily prepared on the grill. These recipes are designed to be both flavorful and healthy, using fresh ingredients and offering options for those with dietary restrictions. While a grill is necessary for most recipes, other common kitchen equipment can also be used. The cookbook is suitable for both outdoor and indoor grilling, with options for stovetop or oven cooking if a grill is not available. Additionally, there are vegetarian and vegan options clearly marked for non-meat eaters.
smarteez2
Gold Member
I just got my s/s samples and the Grill it Quick recipe book has some WONDERFUL looking recipes in it!! I CANNOT wait to try them!! Now I have to buy the grill basket!! Argggg.....but I can't wait!! Anyone else think this cookbook will be a hit as well? I havent been to impressed with the last couple that have come out but this is money!!

Still waiting on it...ooh, now I have to double-check to see if I purchased it!!!!

I didnt get the cookbook, but have been wanting the basket!! I will make sure to get both!! YIPPEE for summer cooking!

Anxiously waiting on my sample order!

At the Spring/Summer intro meeting, I drooled on the pages :love:

The first recipe I want to try is the grilled meat with the 'wrap around' of sliced veggies. Hope that description makes sense. Looks delish!

Oh no, I'm drooling again!

Hi there! I'm so glad to hear that you're excited about the new Grill it Quick recipe book! I agree, the recipes look absolutely delicious and I can't wait to try them out myself. I've heard great things about the grill basket and I think it will definitely be worth the investment. I'm sure this cookbook will be a hit, especially with summer coming up. I'm always looking for new and tasty grilling recipes, and this book seems to have it all. Happy cooking!

1. What kind of recipes are included in the "Grill it Quick Cookbook"?

The "Grill it Quick Cookbook" features a variety of tasty recipes that can be easily prepared on the grill. This includes recipes for meats, poultry, seafood, vegetables, and even desserts.

2. Are the recipes in the "Grill it Quick Cookbook" healthy?

Yes, the recipes in the "Grill it Quick Cookbook" are designed to be both flavorful and healthy. Many of the recipes use fresh ingredients and offer options for those with dietary restrictions.

3. Do I need any special equipment to make the recipes in the "Grill it Quick Cookbook"?

While a grill is necessary for most of the recipes, other common kitchen equipment such as a stove, oven, and basic utensils are also needed. Some recipes may call for specific tools, but these will be clearly listed in the ingredients list.

4. Can I use the "Grill it Quick Cookbook" for indoor cooking?

Yes, the "Grill it Quick Cookbook" is designed for both outdoor and indoor grilling. If you don't have access to a grill, many of the recipes can also be made on a stovetop or in the oven.

5. Are there any vegetarian or vegan options in the "Grill it Quick Cookbook"?

Yes, the "Grill it Quick Cookbook" includes several vegetarian and vegan options for those who do not eat meat or animal products. These options are clearly marked and offer delicious alternatives for non-meat eaters.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BlueMoon
  • Kelly8
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedpals
  • chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies