• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Newsletters the Secret to Boosting Your Business? Thank You, Joy!

In summary, "Oh Jooooooyyyyyy!!!!!!" is a signature phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to express their enthusiasm and excitement about their products and cooking experiences. It is not a new product and cannot be purchased, but is used as a way for consultants to share their passion with others. It is encouraged for hosts and guests to use "Oh Jooooooyyyyyy!!!!!!" during Pampered Chef parties to join in on the fun and excitement.
PCMelissa
Gold Member
I just have to give out a BIG, HUGE, THANK YOU to you! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your newsletters. I have been doing the PC business for over a year now and have always meant to do a newsletter. I am very hands-on and I have a advertising background, so I always wanted to do my own newsletter. Well, that equaled to me never having time to do a newsletter, so big surprise, nothing ever got sent!!

This is the first Month (march) I have sent a newsletter, and I JUST sent out an outlet newsletter, and got some orders! WAY more than I did when I used to send my customers a plain old outlet email. Also, this takes me so little time to send these, I really am wondering why I have not been doing this all along!

THANK YOU for helping to make my business look professional and successful!!!

I am sending through icontact and it is amazing how many and which people are opening my newsletters. It makes me feel loved. ha ha.:love:

P.S. I sent the

Thank you Melissa! Those are very kind compliments coming from someone in advertising. I took marketing classes but nothing specifically pertaining to advertising... I just write it like I would want to read it as a customer.

Yes, thanks Joy! I sent the Outlet email and have received over $100 in orders so far!

1. What is "Oh Jooooooyyyyyy!!!!!!"?

"Oh Jooooooyyyyyy!!!!!!" is a signature phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to express our enthusiasm and excitement about our products and cooking experiences.

2. Is "Oh Jooooooyyyyyy!!!!!!" a new product?

No, "Oh Jooooooyyyyyy!!!!!!" is not a product. It is a phrase that has been used by Pampered Chef consultants for many years to represent our passion for cooking and sharing our love for our products with others.

3. Can customers purchase "Oh Jooooooyyyyyy!!!!!!"?

No, "Oh Jooooooyyyyyy!!!!!!" is not available for purchase. It is a phrase that is used to represent the excitement and joy we have for our products and cooking experiences.

4. Why do Pampered Chef consultants use "Oh Jooooooyyyyyy!!!!!!"?

Pampered Chef consultants use "Oh Jooooooyyyyyy!!!!!!" as a way to express our genuine enthusiasm and excitement for our products and cooking experiences. It is a fun and memorable way to share our love for what we do with others.

5. Can I use "Oh Jooooooyyyyyy!!!!!!" when I host a Pampered Chef party?

Absolutely! We encourage our hosts and guests to join in on the fun and use "Oh Jooooooyyyyyy!!!!!!" to express their excitement and joy for our products and cooking experiences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lt1jane
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • cincychef
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • LisaFortner