1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Oh jooooooyyyyyy!!!!!!

1. PCMelissa

PCMelissa Member Gold Member

I just have to give out a BIG, HUGE, THANK YOU to you! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your newsletters. I have been doing the PC business for over a year now and have always meant to do a newsletter. I am very hands-on and I have a advertising background, so I always wanted to do my own newsletter. Well, that equaled to me never having time to do a newsletter, so big surprise, nothing ever got sent!!

This is the first Month (march) I have sent a newsletter, and I JUST sent out an outlet newsletter, and got some orders! WAY more than I did when I used to send my customers a plain old outlet email. Also, this takes me so little time to send these, I really am wondering why I have not been doing this all along!

THANK YOU for helping to make my business look professional and successful!!!

I am sending through icontact and it is amazing how many and which people are opening my newsletters. It makes me feel loved. ha ha.:love:

P.S. I sent the

Mar 24, 2009
  2. PampChefJoy

PampChefJoy Veteran Member Gold Member

Thank you Melissa! Those are very kind compliments coming from someone in advertising. I took marketing classes but nothing specifically pertaining to advertising... I just write it like I would want to read it as a customer.

Mar 24, 2009
  3. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

Yes, thanks Joy! I sent the Outlet email and have received over $100 in orders so far!

Mar 24, 2009
Have something to add?