1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Oh happy day!!!

1. pc_jessica

pc_jessica Advanced Member

I just had to tell someone, and my DH is sleeping so it can't be him lol. I listed my collector barbies on ebay tonight...and 5 hours later they all have bids!!!! and higher bids than what i started them out at!!!!! wahooo!!!!!
    i am now looking high and low in our townhome for anything else i can sell lol i am really starting to like this ebay thing!!!!

Sep 13, 2009
  2. Sheila

Sheila Legend Member Gold Member

LOL Congrats. Purge as much as you can while you are in the mood. You'll enjoy the extra money an be cleaning out non-essentials at the same time.

Sep 13, 2009
  3. PamperedChefLayla

PamperedChefLayla Member Gold Member

Congrats. Maybe I will list my never played with tags still on Beanies

4. lcucinella

lcucinella Member Gold Member

I hear ya on the Beannies. I have so many of thoose things! I realized I spent way to much money on those things when they were popular, and now they are in containers in my attic!

Sep 13, 2009
  5. susanr613

susanr613 Senior Member Gold Member

Congrats for your successful listing!! I sold one of my Longaberger baskets on EBay and am seriously considering selling another. EBay really does work.

Sep 13, 2009
  6. pc_jessica

pc_jessica Advanced Member

oooo i got some of those too! well alot of them actually! my parents did a major deep cleaning of their house this past week and have put all my old stuff that i didn't really find too important enough to bring to my house, and now is the time they say to either come and get it or throw it away...so i guessi better try to make money first before throwing it all away!!

Sep 13, 2009
  7. Judybabe

Judybabe Guest

Jessica, please be very careful. Ebay is a wonderful source of getting rid of excess stuff, I've done over 1000 sales.

90% of all sales go smoothly, but those 10% will do you in and make your hair fall out.

If you have any questions, give me a hollar...

Sep 13, 2009
  8. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

Yeah...anytime we have to deal with the Human Race...that tends to be the case! :D Only takes one apple to spoil the bushel!

Sep 13, 2009
Have something to add?