• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Success on eBay! Selling My Collector Barbies

In summary, Jessica is selling old toys on Ebay and is careful to make sure that all of her transactions go smoothly. There is a 10% chance that something will go wrong, but overall Ebay is a successful way to get rid of old toys.
pc_jessica
I just had to tell someone, and my DH is sleeping so it can't be him lol. I listed my collector barbies on ebay tonight...and 5 hours later they all have bids!!!! and higher bids than what i started them out at!!!!! wahooo!!!!!
i am now looking high and low in our townhome for anything else i can sell lol i am really starting to like this ebay thing!!!!

LOL Congrats. Purge as much as you can while you are in the mood. You'll enjoy the extra money an be cleaning out non-essentials at the same time.

Congrats. Maybe I will list my never played with tags still on Beanies

I hear ya on the Beannies. I have so many of thoose things! I realized I spent way to much money on those things when they were popular, and now they are in containers in my attic!

Congrats for your successful listing!! I sold one of my Longaberger baskets on EBay and am seriously considering selling another. EBay really does work.

PamperedChefLayla said:
Congrats. Maybe I will list my never played with tags still on Beanies

oooo i got some of those too! well alot of them actually! my parents did a major deep cleaning of their house this past week and have put all my old stuff that i didn't really find too important enough to bring to my house, and now is the time they say to either come and get it or throw it away...so i guessi better try to make money first before throwing it all away!!

Jessica, please be very careful. Ebay is a wonderful source of getting rid of excess stuff, I've done over 1000 sales.90% of all sales go smoothly, but those 10% will do you in and make your hair fall out.If you have any questions, give me a hollar...

Judybabe said:
Jessica, please be very careful. Ebay is a wonderful source of getting rid of excess stuff, I've done over 1000 sales.

90% of all sales go smoothly, but those 10% will do you in and make your hair fall out.

If you have any questions, give me a hollar...

Yeah...anytime we have to deal with the Human Race...that tends to be the case! :D Only takes one apple to spoil the bushel!

1. Can I sell any type of Barbie on eBay?

Yes, you can sell any type of Barbie on eBay as long as it is in good condition and complies with eBay's guidelines for selling collectibles.

2. How do I determine the value of my Barbie before selling it on eBay?

You can research the current market value of your Barbie by checking recent sales on eBay or consulting price guides and collector forums. You can also take your Barbie to an appraiser for a professional opinion.

3. What are some tips for creating a successful listing for my Barbie on eBay?

Make sure to use high-quality photos of your Barbie from different angles, provide accurate and detailed descriptions, and include any unique or rare features of the Barbie in the listing. It's also important to set a competitive price and offer fast and reliable shipping options.

4. How should I package and ship my Barbie to ensure it arrives safely to the buyer?

It is recommended to use bubble wrap and sturdy packaging materials to protect the Barbie during shipping. Make sure to also clearly label the package as fragile and use a reliable shipping service with tracking information.

5. Are there any fees associated with selling my Barbie on eBay?

Yes, eBay charges a listing fee and a final value fee for each item sold. The amount of these fees depends on the selling price of the Barbie. Make sure to familiarize yourself with eBay's fee structure before listing your Barbie for sale.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pcchris
  • jst4467
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
kdangel518