• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Official Pampered Chef Gift Certificate

In summary, the customer can redeem her gift certificate online or by mail. She should have received instructions and a catalog when the gift certificate was given, but sometimes these things are not delivered to the recipient. If the customer wants to order more products than the value of the gift certificate, she can do so through you.
dawn424383
I have a customer who received a PC gift certificate as a wedding present. She has decided what she would like to purchase and now is ready to redeem it. Does she have to go to the web to redeem it, and pay direct shipping, or can I add it to an order I am submitting tomorrow? The reason I ask is that her purchases exceed the gift certificate, and I wondered if I can get credit for the amount above and beyond. :confused:

I really think the only way to redeem those is online. There
isn't a payment option called gift certificate in Pampered
Partner and recall reading that they are redeemable only
online. You might want to contact PC customer service either
by phone or e-mail. They are always quick with an e-mail
response.

Barb

The only way to redeem gift certificates is online at the main PC website (under Gift Center, there's an option for this) or through mailing it in to PC. HEr gift certificate should have come with instructions and a catalog, but a lot of times that doesn't make its way to the recipient if it's a gift. You can't submit it on a show, unfortunately. That's because it was already purhchased through a consultant, so it would be "Double Dipping." However, if she wanted more products than the gift certificate is worth, she can order those through you. It would be two separate orders...the one through the main website and the one through you. I hope that makes sense.

Thank you for your help. I contacted customer service and they said the only way to redeem a GC is online or by mail. My other question is, but I hesitated to ask CS, is the GC linked to the recipients name or can anyone use it? For example, can I add her order to the show I'm about to submit and then use the GC myself at a later date. By doing so, she will save the direct shipping charge and I will gain another contact that will hopefully result in future purchases. I hate to just direct her to the web. It seems so impersonal. I suppose I could submit her GC order on the web for her and save her the hassel. Maybe that would develop enough rapport with her to gain her future business. Anyone else have any input?

Hi there! Congratulations on your wedding and receiving a Pampered Chef gift certificate. As a consultant, I would be happy to help you redeem your gift certificate. You have a couple of options - you can either redeem it online and pay for direct shipping, or you can add it to an order that I am submitting tomorrow. If you choose to add it to an order, I can definitely help you get credit for the amount above and beyond the gift certificate. Just let me know which option works best for you and I will be happy to assist. Thank you for choosing Pampered Chef and I look forward to helping you with your purchases. Best,

1. What is an Official Pampered Chef Gift Certificate?

An Official Pampered Chef Gift Certificate is a prepaid gift card that can be used to purchase Pampered Chef products and services from a consultant or through the official website.

2. How can I purchase an Official Pampered Chef Gift Certificate?

You can purchase an Official Pampered Chef Gift Certificate from a consultant or through the official website. You can choose the amount and have it delivered electronically or by mail.

3. Can an Official Pampered Chef Gift Certificate be used online and in-person?

Yes, an Official Pampered Chef Gift Certificate can be used for both online and in-person purchases. Simply enter the gift certificate number during online checkout or present it to a consultant at a party or in-person purchase.

4. Is there an expiration date for an Official Pampered Chef Gift Certificate?

No, there is no expiration date for an Official Pampered Chef Gift Certificate. It can be used at any time for purchases from Pampered Chef.

5. Can I reload an Official Pampered Chef Gift Certificate?

No, unfortunately, Official Pampered Chef Gift Certificates cannot be reloaded with additional funds. If you wish to add more money, you will need to purchase a new gift certificate.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • Brenda.the.chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Lifeat50