• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Official Pampered Chef Fb Page - Wow - Just My Opinion

one about a discount for employees and one from a consultant about how to get their employee discount. I also saw a post about a contest they're having and another post about a new product.I also saw a few posts about how to get your PC consultant status upgraded. And one post about a new product. There were also a few posts about how to get a discount on products.I agree that there should be a way to remove posts that are not relevant to the discussion. I also think that HO should be more diligent in policing these posts.
kam
Staff member
OK, I will be the first to admit, I am NOT a FB person.

But, I do LIKE some "corporate" sites, stores, etc. When I go to those sites, I expect to read about product news, sales, and things like that. I DO NOT go to those sites to read about how an employee had a hard time punching in that day, or about a new employee asking procedure questions. How would you like to go to a business FB page and have an employee on there asking how to get their employee discount?

Yet, this is EXACTLY what is on the PC official FB page. Geez...this is just my opinion, but what if you were a customer and went to the PC FB page? For some reason, I think it is unprofessional.

When PC first launched the Official FB Page, I thought it was a good idea - along with letting us all have our own FB page and the ability to talk about PC on FB. I also realize that there was a lot of "book with me" from consultants on the main PC page initially - which is primarily why I haven't really looked at the PC page in awhile.

So, I was still quite shocked to see all the Consultant questions still on Facebook.

So, it probably was a necessity for PC to launch the community pages!

Last edited:
I haven't been on the PC FB Page since it was launched due to the unprofessionalism of the consultants, now I want to check it out just to see, but then again, I don't because it will make me mad!

I think they should lock it so no one can post to it and just have PC HO update specials and announcements to it. Unfortunately, it sounds like this is going to be needed soon if this keeps up the way you have said. :grumpy:

I completely agree. They need to put an end to people being able to post all the things they do. Sometimes they ask things and look for responses, but I think they just feed the problem. I cringe when I go there and hope that my friends don't check it out. I never click on "share" for their status updates, news, or photos because I don't want anyone going over to that page. Very tacky and unprofessional. People need to be encouraged to take their conversations to the community pages on CC.

That's a smart idea ChefSteph. I'd send it to tech support and solution center. I think that if a potential lead or customer had a question, they could then use a contact me option or be directed to lead system.

A mass email from HO reviewing the do's and don'ts should be sent out to all consultants in the meantime. If a consultant posts a question or sends in a question, then that consultant and their recruiter should receive an email with a direction on where to find that info and a suggestion that the recruiter call their consultant to help.

I also think that there should be a box where the person who goes through our lead system is asked if they're a consultant. I seem to be getting mainly new consultants through the lead system. They have a question and then complain to me that their recruiter is not available or able to help them as quickly as they'd like.

I agree with what has been said here. I also do not go read the FB home page or ever like any of their status' as I really think it is something that could hurt my business the way people will see it so unprofessional. I hope this issue gets taken care of as it should not be a place for consultants to post questions or look for business. I think I will be calling home office on this issue and also writing them a private message on the facebook page. I hope something is done soon!

I don't go there for this reason!!

I am an admin on the FB page for my day job. We have the ability to remove any posts or comments made on out wall. I do NOT understand why HO is not pulling all those comments off the wall from the existing consultants. It is easy/ Just a thought...

If you over over a post, an X will pop up on the right. When you click on the X, you get an option to report the post as spam or abuse. If enough people start reporting the ones that are self promotions or irrelevant HO will catch on. ;)

I never go over there, but I just went to look. I did see several questions from consultants and posted "Sign into Consultant's Corner, click on the word "community" in the upper right hand corner & post your question there. It's more suited for consultant chit-chat than the main FB page. ;) I'm sure you'll get several answers to your question there."

when I like something sent to me from the PC page, I copy it and post it as if it was my own. I do this to send people to MY page, not the PC one. I stopped reading their page a long time ago because of all the consultant chatter and the "shop with me" crap.

You can also choose what you read. At the top under the 5 photos, you'll see "Pampered Chef" and "most recent" as your 2 options. Click on "Pampered Chef" and you'll only see what THEY are posting and the responses to their posts. ;)

Sheila said:
If you over over a post, an X will pop up on the right. When you click on the X, you get an option to report the post as spam or abuse. If enough people start reporting the ones that are self promotions or irrelevant HO will catch on. ;)

I never go over there, but I just went to look. I did see several questions from consultants and posted "Sign into Consultant's Corner, click on the word "community" in the upper right hand corner & post your question there. It's more suited for consultant chit-chat than the main FB page. ;) I'm sure you'll get several answers to your question there."

Would the report go to PC or FB admin? I think PC is aware and dislikes the self promotion and questions, but has yet to figure out how to address it. That's why they did the new community page. At SL, they mentioned that now we don't have to post on FB company page. Sadly, not everyone made it to a SL...so, they need to address it with ALL consultants.

Good question Laurie! I'm not sure!!! LOL

But maybe if enough of us keep posting that they should go ask their questions in the community forum they'll start getting the hint? ;)

I am not a FB person either so I just went on the website (clicked from my enewsletter to link me to FB site). I don't see where these posts are that people are asking questions and making remarks.

I'm curious because my warm call reports indicate the people that click the FB link from the newsletter and I should know what they're seeing.

What is the purpose of the Official Pampered Chef Fb Page?

The Official Pampered Chef Fb Page serves as a platform for sharing recipes, cooking tips, and product information for fans of the Pampered Chef brand.

How often is the page updated?

The page is updated regularly with new recipes, cooking demonstrations, and product releases. We strive to keep our fans engaged and informed about all things Pampered Chef.

Can I purchase products directly from the Fb page?

No, the Official Pampered Chef Fb Page does not directly sell products. However, we provide links to purchase products on our website and through our independent consultants.

How can I become a consultant for Pampered Chef?

Visit our website to learn more about becoming a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also reach out to one of our current consultants for more information and guidance.

Are there any discounts or promotions offered through the Fb page?

Yes, we occasionally offer special discounts and promotions exclusively for our Fb fans. Make sure to follow our page and stay updated on any upcoming deals!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • PampChefJoy
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • luvmypomeranian