• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who is Bill and why is he joining the PC community?

In summary, Bill is a 42-year-old resident of Winter Park who recently joined the Pampered Chef community as a consultant. He decided to join after attending a party and seeing it as a good part-time job opportunity. However, his job with Pampered Chef is not his full-time job. As a new member, Bill is looking forward to learning and growing through his role as a consultant and has already found value in connecting with other members. You can connect with Bill through Pampered Chef events, purchasing products, or reaching out to him directly through his consultant profile on the website.
Bill Faber
Gold Member
Hi Everyone I posted but never introduced myself. I am Bill, and live in Winter Park which is a suburb of Orlando. I am 42 and have a full time job and this is just a part time job for me.

I have previously purchased PC when a friend had a party but never went to a party until August. Well decided that it was a good part time job and now I am a consultant. I looking forward to learning and growing. I have enjoyed reading the post and have learned a lot already.

Bill

Welcome Bill! Hope you enjoy PC as much as all the rest of us do:)

Yes, Welcome!!!

Welcome! This is a great site full of wonderful, helpful people and great information! Jump on in. I look forward to getting to know you better!! :D

welcome - winter park in FL - isn't that an oxymoron... good luck in your new business.

doughmama said:
welcome - winter park in FL - isn't that an oxymoron... good luck in your new business.

Not at all. That's where the snowbirds park for the winter. :D

Hi there Bill and welcome to Pampered Chef and Chef Success. Have fun!!

raebates said:
Not at all. That's where the snowbirds park for the winter. :D
how true - didn't look at it like that. I'll be wanting to park there when Dec rolls around here - brrr.

Welcome!!!!!!!!

1. Who is Bill?

Bill is a 42-year-old resident of Winter Park, a suburb of Orlando, who recently joined the Pampered Chef community as a consultant.

2. Why did Bill decide to join the PC community?

Bill previously purchased Pampered Chef products through a friend's party, but it wasn't until August that he attended his first party and decided to become a consultant. He saw it as a good part-time job opportunity.

3. Is Bill's job with Pampered Chef his full-time job?

No, Bill has a full-time job in addition to his role as a Pampered Chef consultant.

4. What is Bill looking forward to as a new member of the PC community?

Bill is excited to learn and grow through his new role as a consultant. He has already found value in reading posts and gaining knowledge from other members.

5. How can I connect with Bill as a fellow Pampered Chef consultant or customer?

You can connect with Bill through the Pampered Chef community, whether it be through attending parties, purchasing products, or joining online groups and forums. You can also reach out to him directly through his consultant profile on the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BAB@MistletoeFarm
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Virginia Peltier
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kara Eaton