• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Which hotels are available for the upcoming conference?

So it seems like the housing information for the annual conference is currently unavailable on the website, but it was previously available as a PDF with a request form for 3 hotels: Hyatt McCormick Place, Sheraton Towers, and Hilton Towers. The rates for all three hotels were below $200/night and housing opens on April 18th. The Sheraton Hotel & Towers offers standard double rooms for $186 + tax per night, the Hilton Chicago Hotel & Towers offers standard double rooms with 2 baths for $193 + tax per night or with 1 bath for $182 + tax per night, and the Hyatt Regency McCormick Place offers standard double rooms for $194 + tax per night. The housing request forms must be received
Becca_in_MD
Gold Member
Housing info is up on CC. 3 hotels this year: Hyatt McCormick Place, Sheraton Towers, and Hilton Towers. Housing opens April 18.

Where are you finding this info? I cannot find it on CC....

Hmm, it's not there now. There was a housing info sheet pdf with the request form. It listed the 3 hotels and the rates. Maybe they took it down b/c housing hasn't opened yet and people tried requesting rooms. I'm bummed b/c all 3 hotels only have doubles, no queens. As best I can recall, all of the rates were below $200/night. I tried finding better rates for the same hotels on other sites and couldn't.

really no Q's I was hoping to share with 2 or 3 others to save money boo

We've put 4 in a room in the doubles... Not always the most comfortable, but hey I'll deal with it for a few nights. You could always do 3 with a roll away to save money.

I printed out the form & it reads:

Sheraton Hotel & Towers, Standard Double/Double $186 + tax per night

Hilton Chicago Hotel & Towers - Standard Double/Double w/2 baths $193 + tax per night
Standard Double/Double w1 bath $182 + tax per night

Hyatt Regency McCormick Place - Standard Double/Double $194 + tax per night

Current tax rate is 15.4% & subject to change

NC Housing opens Mon., Apr. 18 at 10 a.m. CDT. Please has your cc, arrival/departure & roomie info ready. Experient's normal biz hrs.: M-F 8am - 5pm CDT

All reservation forms that are mailed or faxed must be received by 5pm CDT, Fri., June 10.
Online reservations thru Experient web site until 11:59pm CDT, Mon., June 13.

HTH

$11 more for 2 baths in the Hilton Chicago? Think I'll go for that one! LOL!

mountainmama74 said:

That one goes quickly! Very limited availability, but they're great.

I've stayed at both the Hilton and the Hyatt. Although I love the Hyatt because it's attached to McCormick Place, I love the Hilton because it's downtown. So torn between the two.... Choices, choices.

Unfortunately, I won't be attending this year's conference, but in the past have always stayed at the Sheraton. LOVE it. Love the location. So much within walking distance.

We secured a two bedroom condo...1600 square feet for $250 a night! So excited. It is right across from Filene's Basement!

Room for us to hang out! WeHoo!

CK

My first year we stayed at a four star non-conference hotel because one of the gals who went with us worked at a hotel in our area that was affiliated with it and we got a good discount. It was about a 5 block walk to a conference hotel which for me isn't bad. The last 3 years we've stayed at the Sheraton. Nice hotel, within walking distance of a lot of places (Navy Pier, grocery store, shops, tour boats, etc). The first year we paid for hotel in our room until I discovered we could get wifi down in the lobby area - won't do that again!

mountainmama74 said:

Don't count on it. 2 yrs. ago we paid for the extra bath & didn't get it! I was steaming mad. Guy @ front desk we just like...well we ran out since you were later checking in this evening. What?

Sheraton is my fav.!

Most our cluster has moved to the Essex Hotel which is across the street from the Chicago Hilton. The shuttle stops between the two hotels. I'm staying at the Hilton only because I'm using Hilton points to pay for the room and get good upgrades.

I've never gone to conference - I've only been in Pchef for 8 months. Would one of the totes be good to take instead of a pocketbook . Somebody said the planes count your pocketbook as a carry on ???
Thanks for any info for this newbie

PC usually gives you a tote bag when you get there. Check with your specific airline about their carry-on specs. Usually you can do a carry-on bag that will fit in the overhead bin and a personal item such as a purse, laptop bag, etc.

1. What is the benefit of staying at an Official Conference Hotel?

Staying at an Official Conference Hotel offers convenience and networking opportunities. These hotels are typically located near the conference venue and offer special rates for attendees. It also allows you to easily connect with other conference attendees and speakers.

2. How do I book a room at an Official Conference Hotel?

You can book a room at an Official Conference Hotel by visiting the conference website or contacting the hotel directly. Be sure to mention that you are attending the conference to receive the discounted rate.

3. Can I get a refund if I need to cancel my hotel reservation?

The refund policy for Official Conference Hotels varies depending on the hotel and the specific reservation. It is best to check with the hotel directly or refer to the cancellation policy listed on the conference website.

4. Are there any additional perks for staying at an Official Conference Hotel?

Some Official Conference Hotels may offer additional perks such as complimentary breakfast, shuttle service to the conference venue, or access to conference-exclusive amenities. Check with the hotel or the conference website for more information.

5. Can I share a room with another conference attendee to save on costs?

Yes, many Official Conference Hotels offer the option to share a room with another attendee. This can be a great way to save on costs and meet new people. Contact the hotel or check the conference website for more information on how to request a roommate.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Becca_in_MD
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
ChefCKHall
  • kreaser
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • PampMomof3