• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Officemax Is a Pampered Chef Perk???

In summary, Office Max did not have the item I was looking for even though it was supposedly in stock and I was told by the nice lady on the phone that the price was different on the commercial side. The price on the commercial side was $57.95.
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
Well, this was an exercise in futility. Anybody have a similar or better experience?

Step 1) Log onto CC and look under Pampered Perks for the special account number at OfficeMax.

Step 2) Log on to Office Max and look for the item I want. Of course, it can't be found. I log on to the Office Max retail site and get the official Office Max part number. Search the commercial site again. Nope - not to be found.

Step 3) Call the 877 number. Nice operator does a search and explains that the number they use is different from the number the retail side uses. OOoooookay. Makes no sense to me, but then, what do I know?

Stpe 4) Place order with nice lady on the line. Go through all the address, email, name, credit card, yadda yadda yadda. "How many do you wish to order?" she asks.

I ask the price. $87.95 each. "WHAT!?!?!?!" I reply calmly. Well, sort of calmly. "Those are $57.95 in the retail store!" She goes on to explain different pricing on the commercial side, yadda yadda yadda.

Sheesh! No wonder K-Mart is wavering on the edge of the tank.

:mad:

ha ha...Gotta love it! You make me smile every post I read of yours! :D But I share your "eek" :eek: with you! Seems like a load of bullarky to me!

that just doesn't seem right at all!

:mad:

Figures....The Office Max by me is closing down. Makes no difference to me...I always go lousy service there anyway. I think you should bring your experience up to HO, maybe they need a heads up about Office Max.

Well, we've already discussed here whether or not the spooks from HO monitor this site. If they do, then HO knows what we all think of the K-Max office store. I've found that my local Office Max is always clean, well stocked, and has enough people asking to help me out, almost to the point of being intrusive.

But so much for the corporate "deal."

Some deal.

I actually prefer Office Depot but not much. I miss the old stationery store that these clowns put out of business.

BTW...I found the item at Wally-World for 4 bucks less than the retail store at K-Max which was 30 bucks cheaper than the special Pampered Chef deal.

Last edited:

1. What is Officemax and how is it related to Pampered Chef?

Officemax is an office supply company that offers discounts and perks to Pampered Chef consultants and customers through the Pampered Chef Perks program.

2. How do I access the Officemax perks as a Pampered Chef consultant?

To access the Officemax perks, simply log into your Pampered Chef consultant account and click on the "Perks" tab. From there, you can find the Officemax discount code and instructions on how to redeem it.

3. What kind of discounts can I expect from Officemax as a Pampered Chef consultant?

The exact discounts may vary, but typically Officemax offers a percentage off of purchases, free shipping, or a combination of both for Pampered Chef consultants and customers.

4. Is there a limit to how many times I can use the Officemax discount as a Pampered Chef consultant?

There is no limit to how many times you can use the Officemax discount as a Pampered Chef consultant. You can use it as many times as you need for personal or business purchases.

5. Can I share the Officemax discount with others who are not Pampered Chef consultants?

No, the Officemax discount is only available to Pampered Chef consultants and customers through the Pampered Chef Perks program. It cannot be shared with anyone who is not a part of the program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Senkimekia
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • etteluap70PC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • melindag