• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are you an office supply junkie? What are your must-haves?

In summary, the conversation was about office supply necessities and items that are regularly used. Some of the mentioned items were a 3 hole punch, electric stapler, paper cutter, blank labels, colored paper, stapler and staples, paperclips, printer paper, printer ink cartridges, colored card stock, index cards, good scissors, highlighters, sticky notes, self-sharpening pencils, manila folders, 2-pocket folders, mailing envelopes, return address labels, and a 10-key calculator. The conversation also touched on individual preferences and addictions to certain office supplies.
I like my mini post-it notes for tentative shows! Esp. the fact that you can buy them right in WalMart :)

This is the greatest thread. I've been trying to stay out of Staples until I knew what I NEEDED so I didn't just go buy one of everything... though that's tempting, lol!

Thanks for all the tips. ;)

ChefBeckyD said:
Okay - now I must have it - in every color!!!! I love color coding! One for Cooking shows, Catalog Shows, Fundraisers......ooooh, now I'm excited!

What are we using these for again?

Jilleysue said:
What are we using these for again?

Just cuz they're pretty!!

So I went to Target tonight to buy milk and shrimp and there were like 4 75% off endcaps in the stationary area... needless to say I walked out of there spending over $110 (granted I got more groceries too...)!!! It was great... fun swirly paperclips for 75cents, post it note pads and fun post its for a buck, a post it calendar for under $4, and a ton of more stuff! So much fun! :) how sad is it that the highlight of my weekend will probably be that hour and a half I spent at Target in the clearance??? :eek:

jenniferknapp said:
I like my mini post-it notes for tentative shows! Esp. the fact that you can buy them right in WalMart :)
Yes... they fit right on the dates!

I love my office depot. I went yesterday and got (in the clearance aisle) boxes of staples 0.25, 20 pack of pens and 20 pack of highlighters 0.25 and a 30 pack of cd-r for $5. they are normally $15!!! and of course i went to only get ink...........

ange13 said:
I love my office depot. I went yesterday and got (in the clearance aisle) boxes of staples 0.25, 20 pack of pens and 20 pack of highlighters 0.25 and a 30 pack of cd-r for $5. they are normally $15!!! and of course i went to only get ink...........

Nuh - uh!! What a deal!!!
I WANNA GO SHOPPING but I have a show in a few hours!!!!

The young woman who runs the office I'm temping in brought in the coolest thing today: liquid pencil.

Seriously! It's by Pentech. It never needs to be sharpened, and it's the equivalent of #2 lead. It writes and erases beautifully. Guess what's on my shopping list now.

I have to admit that I didn't read this thread until just now because I'm not really addicted to my office supplies :eek: UNTIL.....

I just bought the coolest envelopes from Office Depot. They are called Business Card Envelopes. There is a window where the return address goes for you to insert your business card! How cool is that?!

Oh....and I love my labels too. Got rid of my rubber stamp and now EVERYTHING that needs my name or number gets a label :)

GeorgiaPeach said:
. They are called Business Card Envelopes. There is a window where the return address goes for you to insert your business card! How cool is that?!

THAT IS FREAKIN' AWESOME!!!! :p I know at least one or two people on here who will be lookin' for those! (Jilleysue!) :rolleyes: :p

I try not to mail things out, but that is definetly something to remember. Do you have the part number??? :rolleyes: :D

hoosierchef said:
I try not to mail things out, but that is definetly something to remember. Do you have the part number??? :rolleyes: :D

I don't like to mail alot either but now I'm LOOKING for things to mail so I can use them!! (Okay..maybe I'm a closet office supply junkie after all!)

The item number is 886-772. I think they were a bit pricey but I had a coupon to get $10 off a $40 purchase. AND they are a tax write off :)

hoosierchef said:
THAT IS FREAKIN' AWESOME!!!! :p I know at least one or two people on here who will be lookin' for those! (Jilleysue!) :rolleyes: :p

ARRRGGHHH< would you people stop telling me about this stuff.. AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH. YOU"RE KILLING ME.
HAHAHAHAHA :D :D :D :D :D

I love office suppliesAll the young girls at church know I will get them the coolest notebooks, journals, pens and markers for their birthday or when Christmas rolls around. I love office supplies and stationary items. If there is a sale I am all over it.
My office has a little of everything:

Folders
Notebooks
Loose paper
Pens galore!!! And yes real estate offices, banks, etc give pens away but not cool gel pens, or pastel colors or ink with glitter, or 10 colors all in one pen, or fine rollerball pens, ok that's enough you get what I am saying.
Stapler
Hole puncher
Glue sticks
Paper clips
sticky notes
notepads
white out
printer paper
colored printer paper
blank labels
postcard paper
highlighters
markers
pencils
stamps

And more!! I love this thread too!!

Debbie :D

Oh My gosh how did I miss this thread????? I am such a office supply junkie..... lets see here...Stapler
Stickey notes... I ahve them everywhere
Pens
Highlighters
Binders
Sharpies... I have them in all differnt colors
Printer paper
Stamps
Paper Clips
Stapler remover.... and it had a magnit on it for picking up the staples.
Color cartgies for printer
my laptop of course..... I have so much more!!! I love this thread!!

GeorgiaPeach said:
I just bought the coolest envelopes from Office Depot. They are called Business Card Envelopes. There is a window where the return address goes for you to insert your business card! How cool is that?!

Those are so cool! I think I want them for everything now! oh why oh why did I buy the Costco size box of 9x12 envelopes... I have no excuse to get these now :eek:

GeorgiaPeach said:
Oh....and I love my labels too. Got rid of my rubber stamp and now EVERYTHING that needs my name or number gets a label :)
Save a tree! Get a stamp! (sorry, I just can't help myself sometimes. Labels are colorful and fun but think of the paper and adhesive you won't be using!)

speedychef said:
Save a tree! Get a stamp! (sorry, I just can't help myself sometimes. Labels are colorful and fun but think of the paper and adhesive you won't be using!)

My name is Rae, and I'm stamp challenged. It's embarrassing, but, seriously, it doesn't save any trees if I use a stamp. I ruin too many things and have to toss them or cover them with a label. I use stamps for my person return address and for endorsing my checks. Other than that, it's labels for me.

raebates said:
My name is Rae, and I'm stamp challenged. It's embarrassing, but, seriously, it doesn't save any trees if I use a stamp. I ruin too many things and have to toss them or cover them with a label. I use stamps for my person return address and for endorsing my checks. Other than that, it's labels for me.

I'm not stamp challenged....I'm LAZY! I love the labels so I can sit on the couch and label everything. When I used a stamp I had to sit at the kitchen table....fan everything out....stamp it...wait to dry....scoop it all up...and start again. Now it's a family affair. We watch American Idol and label all my new paperwork.

I do recycle newspaper and pop cans so at least I'm not TOTALLY destroying the environment :D

LOL, I know what you mean about fanning them all out! I lay 40 catalogs out on the floor in my office and stamp them and leave...come back a few hours later to scoop them all up! But it's funny that you think you're too lazy to stamp, because I'm too lazy to sticker! It's too hard to peel all those suckers off and not stick them to myself before I get it onto...whatever!

speedychef said:
I think you can buy it at http://www.sportys.com/acb/basket/purchase2.cfm??&DID=19! Pilots use it to highlight their routes on maps! I don't know if $7 for 4 rolls is good or not...

dannyzmom said:
I found it -!!
http://www.sportys.com/acb/showdetl.cfm?&did=19&product_id=1589

I am SOOOO LUCKY.:D :D Sporty's is only 20 minutes from my house, just drove past it today. When I read Sporty's, I was wondering if it was this one, so I checked it out, and it was. What a great deal. I will have to stop in there. :D :D

Alright.... I went to OfficeMax tonight, and I was really good! I only got a few things.... an extra large index card sorter & dividers for my drawing slips, so that I can have them all in one spot, but still keep them seperated by show!! I also got little sticky tabs that you can write on, and stick them on the sides of papers to sort a file! (I always grab post-it notes and do that....they never hold up though... they always curl!)

I am very, very impressed Jennifer! If I had gone to OfficeMax tonight I would have bought every cute thing I saw, as I am so tired from the week, it would have been my drug of choice... hehehe... (which is why I came strait home and didn't stop anywhere where I could use my debit card!)

Ok..so I have this problem with having like 12 calendars. NONE of them are consistent. I bought a PalmZ22!! I can keep my contacts in it and my calendar. I am still figuring it out but I think its going to be great!!!!:D

<h2>1. What are your must-haves as an office supply junkie?</h2><p>As a Pampered Chef consultant, my must-have office supplies include a good quality pen, a planner or notebook for keeping track of appointments and tasks, sticky notes in various sizes for reminders and labeling, a stapler, and a good quality pair of scissors.</p><h2>2. What do you consider to be office supply necessities?</h2><p>In addition to my must-haves, I also consider other office supply necessities to be a hole punch, binder clips, paper clips, a ruler, and a pencil sharpener. These items are essential for organizing and completing various tasks.</p><h2>3. What are your top 5 most frequently used office supplies?</h2><p>My top 5 most frequently used office supplies are my planner, sticky notes, pen, stapler, and scissors. I use these items on a daily basis for planning, note-taking, and organizing.</p><h2>4. Why do you think people become office supply junkies?</h2><p>I believe people become office supply junkies because they enjoy organization and finding the perfect tools for their daily tasks. Some also find joy in collecting and using different types of office supplies, making it a fun hobby.</p><h2>5. What other office supplies do you wish you had as an office supply junkie?</h2><p>As an office supply junkie, I always have my eye on new and innovative office supplies. Some items on my wishlist include a label maker, a whiteboard and markers, a desk organizer, and a laminator. These items would help me stay even more organized and efficient in my work.</p>

1. What are your must-haves as an office supply junkie?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, my must-have office supplies include a good quality pen, a planner or notebook for keeping track of appointments and tasks, sticky notes in various sizes for reminders and labeling, a stapler, and a good quality pair of scissors.

2. What do you consider to be office supply necessities?

In addition to my must-haves, I also consider other office supply necessities to be a hole punch, binder clips, paper clips, a ruler, and a pencil sharpener. These items are essential for organizing and completing various tasks.

3. What are your top 5 most frequently used office supplies?

My top 5 most frequently used office supplies are my planner, sticky notes, pen, stapler, and scissors. I use these items on a daily basis for planning, note-taking, and organizing.

4. Why do you think people become office supply junkies?

I believe people become office supply junkies because they enjoy organization and finding the perfect tools for their daily tasks. Some also find joy in collecting and using different types of office supplies, making it a fun hobby.

5. What other office supplies do you wish you had as an office supply junkie?

As an office supply junkie, I always have my eye on new and innovative office supplies. Some items on my wishlist include a label maker, a whiteboard and markers, a desk organizer, and a laminator. These items would help me stay even more organized and efficient in my work.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jkendall
  • hoosierchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lizcooks4u
  • Debbie.A.NOC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies