• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Upgrade Your Office Printing with Affordable Auction Deals | Sam's Auctions

In summary, an expert summarizer of content notes that a person has a printer that is not very cost effective and went on to find a printer on Sam's Auctions for $50 that is still on the cartridge that came with it. The expert also notes that someone can get a sweet deal on office depot printers.
Chef Bobby
Gold Member
I do a lot of printing and it's too far to drive sometimes to the next town for a copy machine. My ink jet printer is not very cost effective. I went online to Sam's Auctions and found a HP lazer printer for about $50. I've made over a hundred copies on it so far and am still on the cartridge that came with it.
I got spoiled quick and wanted something that could also print in color. HP started sending me sales emails and I found a color lazer printer for just over $100 that was on clearance. It says that the cartridges will print over 500 copies. Now I can mail out my monthly newsletter to people that don't use email. I'm spoiled now.

Do you mind me asking how much are the cartridge refills for your printers? I have thought about this since I live way out in the boonies.

For the color printer they are about $75 for each color. I think they are good for at least 700 copies. I can't remember the black one's price. I think somewhere around $50.
It's a lot less than paying for color copies somewhere.

Cool. I may look into them.

Seriously? Wow - those are amazing prices. I'll have to check into that. I print a TON in color because it grabs the attention better and my inkjet is not only slow, but so not cost effective. Thanks for the info!

Go to the HP website and look for clearance priced printers. If they are out of stock on the one you want, check back with them later.

Not to hijack your thread, but we do get a sweet deal on office depot through pampered perks. 3 cents a black & white, I forget color, but they ship our copies for FREE. Usually takes 2-3 days to get them. Because I live in the boonies too & staples in town charges 9 cents a bl/wht.

1. What is the process for upgrading my office printing through Sam's Auctions?

To upgrade your office printing through Sam's Auctions, you can browse the available deals on their website and place a bid on the item you are interested in. Once the auction has ended, you will be notified if you have won the item. From there, you can complete the purchase and arrange for delivery or pickup.

2. Are the office printing deals on Sam's Auctions affordable?

Yes, Sam's Auctions offers affordable deals on office printing equipment. They partner with top brands and negotiate discounted prices to provide the best value for their customers.

3. How often does Sam's Auctions have office printing deals available?

Sam's Auctions regularly updates their inventory with new deals, including office printing equipment. It is recommended to check their website frequently to stay updated on the latest auctions and deals.

4. Can I trust the quality of the office printing equipment from Sam's Auctions?

Yes, Sam's Auctions only partners with top brands and ensures that all equipment is in good working condition before listing it for auction. They also offer a satisfaction guarantee for their customers.

5. Is there a warranty or return policy for office printing equipment purchased through Sam's Auctions?

Sam's Auctions offers a warranty for all office printing equipment purchased through their auctions. They also have a return policy in case the equipment is not as described or does not meet your expectations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LeslieSGI
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
tlag1986
  • PamperedK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • Intrepid_Chef