• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I make my office party for mostly males a success?

In summary, Brenda is hosting an open house party for her mostly male office, and she wants to make it a success. She is bringing food, products, and a demonstration of an actual recipe. She is also bringing Pampered Chef items as gifts.
Brenda K.
Gold Member
HI everyone, I have never done one of these before so I need my fellow consultants help. I am doing an open house office party for a mostly all male office. They are also having Tastefully Simple there. I want to make this a success. I do not think I will demonstrate an actual recipe but I will have food there. I will also have products out so they can try them out.

What would make this a success? What kind of food should I serve, products to bring etc. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated either by posting or email me directly. THANK YOU!

Brenda K.
Independent Future Director for PC

I'd suggest maybe the savory sandwich ring (in the All the Best I think) or the touchdown taco dip. Take the BBQ tools and self sharpening knives for them to check out. Those are my hubby's favorites. Good luck!

Do not forget the Kitchen ShearsThese are so great in the tool box it isn't funny. I have used them on everything from light rope to light wire and have not damaged them at all. They work great in the tackle box too! The Self Sharpening Utility Knife is one to point out as well in the tackle bax.

From my experience with males at parties...they love to see it in action or test it out themselves. So If I were you I would do the cucumber/potato demo. I like the idea of the Savory Sandwich Ring. If you have the new Chillzanne Sectional Server I would serve it in there, just pre-cut it.

Don't forget the women in their lives!Even though it will be mostly men, don't forget to point out that Pampered Chef items make wonderful gifts! The SA caddy and bowls filled with chocolates, coffee, and a gift certificate to a spa would be a wonderful Mothers' Day gift (or any holiday)!

I think one (or more) of the sandwich rings would be great - it'll fill 'em up!

Good luck,
Diane

I'd make sure you talk about the cookware. My husband loves the cookware. Either bring one or two pieces and talk about the wonderful nonstick qualities...don't have to keep in sink to soak...it seems most men go for the savory instead of sweet...maybe you could serve some pepperoni and cheese bites in the simple additions platter...if you satisfy their appetite, then they may be more willing to listen. Good luck!!!

Don't forget to bring all things PRETTY to suggest as Mother's Day's gifts! If they order now they CAN get it in time for Mother's Day. Give suggestions on how to dress things up, offer to wrap. Remind that mom might appreciate the thoughtfulness of a little something from the kids.... Show the Ultimate Slice & Grate (tomatoes & onions for those BBQs).

Good luck!

Be sure to have something about the full-time pay this fun p-t hours job can earn ~ maybe they will connect you with their wives.

I have found that men like to spend money...more money than women do at shows. Especially if the tools/products make something really yummy. If you make the pull apart bread and tell them how easy the skillet cleans up they will for sure want to buy the entire set of cookware...men hate to clean pots & pans!

what funThis sounds like fun. I'd ask if the men cook, grill or open. Many men clean the dishes so might be very interested in the nonstick cookware for themselves. The celebrate plate would be great since it's on sale. I agree that men like gadgets so knives, food chopper, cookware, shears and tool-turn about are good options. Good luck. Tell us how it goes...BEE

1. What type of food do you recommend for an office party mostly made up of males?

The best type of food to serve at an office party with mostly males is something hearty and filling. Consider options like BBQ, burgers, wings, or pizza. These types of foods are crowd-pleasers and are sure to satisfy hungry appetites.

2. How can I make the office party more interactive for the male employees?

One way to make the office party more interactive is to have a cooking demonstration or workshop. This will not only engage the male employees but also teach them new skills and techniques in the kitchen. Another option is to have a friendly cooking competition where teams of males can compete against each other to create the best dish.

3. Are there any specific kitchen tools or gadgets that would be useful for an office party with mostly males?

Yes, there are several kitchen tools and gadgets that would be useful for an office party with mostly males. Some suggestions include a grill pan, pizza stone, meat tenderizer, and a beer chiller. These items can help enhance the cooking and dining experience for the male employees.

4. How can I accommodate dietary restrictions for male employees at the office party?

It's important to consider dietary restrictions when planning an office party. Some options to accommodate dietary restrictions for male employees include offering a variety of dishes with different proteins, such as vegetarian or seafood options. You can also provide a list of ingredients for each dish so employees can make informed choices.

5. Are there any fun and creative ideas for office party games or activities for mostly males?

Absolutely! You can play games like "Chopped" or "Iron Chef" where teams of male employees have to come up with a dish using a set of mystery ingredients. Another idea is to have a blind taste test where male employees have to guess different types of foods or drinks. You can also have a "build your own" station for things like burgers or tacos, allowing the male employees to get creative with their food choices.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• EmilyStraw
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
vminaudo
  • TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
doughmama
  • Kevin Ranoldo