• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Office Party Ideas: Microwave Recipe for Hot Pizza Dip and Taffy Apple Pizza

, in summary, the pizza dip works fine in the microwave, and you can make a cake in the microwave in 13 minutes. The best micro cake that Nancy has is frosted chocolate cake.
ChefNic
If there is no oven, only a microwave... what recipe?

This show was going to be a Kitchen Show at the hosts house, but she wasn't able to get everyone there at the same time, so I suggested the office party at lunch time.
She had already chosen the Hot Pizza Dip and Taffy Apple Pizza for the kitchen show... I've done the taffy apple pizza many many times, so I could do that real quick... but the pizza dip... has anyone done this in the micorwave? if I toast the bread ahead of time, then microwave the dip? Is it any good? or should I just make something different? any suggestions?

Yep the pizza dip works fine in the microwave. Do you have the stoneware fluted pan? You can make a cake in there in the microwave in 13 minutes. If you don't have one, is there someone you can borrow it from? This really impresses people! :)

I do have the fluted stone, and I've made it a few times, at a show earlier this month in fact... my husband doesn't think it is the best. PC has so many wonderful recipes, we are spoiled now! :p What is your favorite micro cake? what toppings do you add to it? carmel, cool whip, etc? It isn't so pretty, so you have to add something to it so the "spongy look" is covered up.

How long do you micro the pizza dip?

Microwave CakesThere are a few different ways that I like to do a chocolate cake. :p

1. Turtle Fudge...devil's food cake mix, 1 cup chocolate morsals, 3 eggs, and 16 oz sour cream. Combine all ingredients "bake" in fluted stone for 13 minutes w/ a turntable in the microwave. When 13 minutes are up, let stand for about 10 min. flip out and drizzle with caramel ice cream topping (the squeeze bottle) and chopped pecans (optional).

2. Frosted Chocolate Cake...mix cake per package directions, put in fluted stone, now dollop your chocolate frosting (not the whipped or pourable topping...it is not heavy enough and it will boil out all over the microwave :( ) directly on top of the cake mix in the stone. When done "baking" for 13 minutes, let stand for about 10 min. and flip out onto a serving platter with a small lip on it. When you flip it out...(the frosting will have gone to the bottom of the stone during cook time) you will have a frosted chocolate cake!

Hope this gives you a few ideas...this always gets the OOOHHH AAAHHH effect at my shows! I have sold a lot of stones doing these recipes! :D

Nancy

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have some great recipe suggestions for you that can be made in the microwave. One of my favorites is the Microwave Lasagna Roll-Ups. They are quick, easy, and delicious! You can also try the Microwave Chicken Enchilada Dip or the Microwave Meatloaf in the Deep Covered Baker. Both are crowd-pleasers and can be made in the microwave. If you still want to make the Hot Pizza Dip, you can definitely toast the bread ahead of time and then microwave the dip. It may not have the same crispy texture as when baked, but it will still be tasty. I hope these suggestions help and your office party is a success! Happy cooking!

1. What ingredients do I need to make the Hot Pizza Dip?

The Hot Pizza Dip recipe requires 8 oz. of cream cheese, 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese, 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese, 1/2 cup of pizza sauce, 1/4 cup of diced pepperoni, and 1 tsp. of dried oregano.

2. Can I use a different type of cheese for the Hot Pizza Dip?

Yes, you can use any type of shredded cheese that you prefer. Cheddar, provolone, or a blend of cheeses would also work well in this recipe.

3. How long does it take to make the Taffy Apple Pizza?

The Taffy Apple Pizza takes about 10 minutes to prepare and 15 minutes to bake, so it can be ready in just 25 minutes!

4. Can I use store-bought crust for the Taffy Apple Pizza?

Yes, you can use a pre-made pizza crust or even a refrigerated crescent roll dough for the Taffy Apple Pizza. Just make sure to follow the baking instructions on the package.

5. Can I make the Hot Pizza Dip and Taffy Apple Pizza ahead of time?

Yes, both recipes can be made ahead of time and reheated before serving. The Hot Pizza Dip can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days, and the Taffy Apple Pizza can be stored at room temperature for up to 2 days.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
booksx2
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
VictoriaH