1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Office on the Go

1. Curlyone

Curlyone Member Gold Member

Has anyone ever purchased the "Office On The Go" from Julianne Joness' web site? Did you like it, was it worth the $$'s and mostly has it helped you keep your office neat and orderly and well functioning?

I really need help keeping clutter out of my office. I need some type of system that has already been worked out and is efficient and is relevant to our way of doing business. Any thoughts would be appreciated;)

Oct 24, 2009
  2. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

It's a good system. I found it easy to adapt to my style. It comes with some really good suggestions for organizing your office in general. Only you can say if it works for you, though. We're all different.

Have you done any of Julie's training on organizing? If so, this fits well with that. If not, you might want to consider purchasing a couple of the calls about organizing. That would give you a good idea whether or not the system will match your style.

Oct 25, 2009
  3. Curlyone

Thanks for your input Rae. :angel: Sometimes I am very anal and I have to have someone say exactly "Put this in the blah blah blah file, you need blah blah blah size notebooks, etc. :eek: That is what I was hoping for in this system. Also you mentioned purchasing calls about organizing. Does she talk one-on-one with you? And do you get the info directly from her, or one of her assistants?:confused:

If anyone else has a system that works for anal people like me, I am all ears! I really need to do something fast!

Thanks!

Oct 25, 2009
  4. raebates

The calls I'm talking about are part of her Ask the Expert series. You'll download a recorded call between Nancy Golya, Julie, and an expert.

Oct 25, 2009
  5. Curlyone

Oooohhhh, I will check that out. Just spent the morning looking for something that was right in my face.

Thanks Rae!

Oct 26, 2009
  6. Jen1409

Jen1409 Member

what is the website?

Oct 26, 2009
  7. raebates

It's julieannjones.com

Oct 26, 2009
  8. raebates