• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discounts Available at OfficeMax

In summary, Office Max offers discounts on a variety of items, but there is no definite list. The only thing that I have ever gotten a discount on is the printing.
pamperedjen1
I was wondering if anyone knew what items we get a discount on at Office Max?

A lot of things. There's no definite list. And if things are already on sale, then we don't get an additional discount.

The only thing I have ever gotten a discount on is the printing. So Copy Max, especially if you make color copies, can save you money. I download things and then go pick it up - easy as pie.

You can print the discount card behind CC. There used to be a pricing list there too. Present the card at check out and you often get big discounts. The items and amounts change all the time, though.

I know you can get a good discount on the magnetic backings for business card. and yes- there was a page on CC or the OfficeMax site from CC - somewhere with some things listed but I can't find it at the moment (maybe they took it off?)

Just a word of caution about the Office Max brand Address Labels...I bought them because they are much cheaper and I think discounted, than the Avery brand..but when I got them home, there were NO instructions on how to format them. The box said they formatted the same as one of the Avery labels, but it doesn't exist in my Word list of label templates... And they were 33 labels to a page instead of 30...so I couldn't even try (labels edge to edge). Anyway..sometimes the generic aren't what you hope them to be.

Otherwise, worth having the card for other things. :) But note- it's not on everything in the store, in fact, not on MANY things.

I was just looking at Office Depot's discount, and it looks like they may have more products discounted. I just applied for my Discount card...so if you have one of those near you, you may want to get them both.

Last edited:
Bobbi- when you look through the list of labels in Word, sometimes you need to change the first digit. The box of OfficeMax labels should indicate which Avery label is the same. If it says 5330, look for that and 6330 in the list. Avery seems to use the first digit to indicate different types (clear vs. white; laser vs. inkjet), but the other digits indicate the label size. I ONLY use the Office Max brand labels, as they are such a bargain compared to the Avery brand, especially after our discount is taken.

I only use the Office Max brand as well and haven't had issues. Also you can download templates from the Avery website if the template isn't already in Word.

Is it just me or does it seem in the OM store there seems to be less and less we get a discount on at the store? I have been shopping more at Sam's Club for what I can get there.

I use officemax labels and avery.com and have never had a problem. they are the 30 to a page kind.

I have successfully gotten discounts on labels and on the business card magnets. (50 pack.)

There is no definite list so I find myself taking 3 sizes up front and buying the one on special. The last time I got labels, there were 750 in the pack, if that helps.

Did our copy discount change? I know I've paid .03 of b/w copies in the past. Today they charged me .07---big difference on the total bill. I was so disappointed. Lady at check out wasn't much help--her response was "I scanned your card."

Just wondering if she entered something wrong or if it has gone up.

flemings99 said:
Did our copy discount change? I know I've paid .03 of b/w copies in the past. Today they charged me .07---big difference on the total bill. I was so disappointed. Lady at check out wasn't much help--her response was "I scanned your card."

Just wondering if she entered something wrong or if it has gone up.

Does your receipt show that you got a different rate on it? It usually says contractual rate or something. If not, go back and talk to a manager and also let them know that the checkout person didn't double check, just said she scanned your card.

Ok, here's the deal. When our contract got renegotiated things changed. We used to get a discount on double sided copies; however, now we don't. So, when I do copies I send it in and say, "Please run these as double sided copies and charge these as single sided copies, if you are unable to do this, while I find it wasteful, please run them as single sided." They are more than willing to do it this way. Also, we lost our discount on some of the colored paper; however, if you buy your own

paper there and bring it to the counter they will run it on your paper for the same price as white AND they will store it behind the counter with your name on it. I have several colors there and just tell them what color I want my stuff run on.

Color copies, our discount is .39 a copy and that is the cheapest anyone gets, even the employees.

We should be getting our regular white copies at .03!

gwyn26 said:
Ok, here's the deal. When our contract got renegotiated things changed. We used to get a discount on double sided copies; however, now we don't. So, when I do copies I send it in and say, "Please run these as double sided copies and charge these as single sided copies, if you are unable to do this, while I find it wasteful, please run them as single sided." They are more than willing to do it this way. Also, we lost our discount on some of the colored paper; however, if you buy your own

paper there and bring it to the counter they will run it on your paper for the same price as white AND they will store it behind the counter with your name on it. I have several colors there and just tell them what color I want my stuff run on.

Color copies, our discount is .39 a copy and that is the cheapest anyone gets, even the employees.

We should be getting our regular white copies at .03!

THANKS!!! This is so helpful. Where did you find the info.---for future reference?

I made double sided copies for most of them, thinking it would save paper. I also used the colored paper by the copier b/c it used to me no extra charge. I also made single sided on white paper that were charged the same rate.....hummm....

I needed more copies made the other day & just went to FedEx. Copies were .04 each & they ran them for me.

I found this out by asking questions, and the gal that consults under me works there. That is how I recruited her, she was waiting for me to come in one day and pick up my stuff and said, "Hey, I'd like to sign up!" Today I bought a bunch of stuff for a booth we're doing and she said, well, we won't know 'til we scan the card. Ink is not discounted, that much I know.

As far as the copy ringing up as singles, the store manager suggested it because it SAVES them money by ringing it up as singles when they're double because (duh) we're using HALF the paper. So, the copy manager got snotty one day and I finally told her who told me to do it and she backed on. The gal who consults under me works copy a good portion of the time so it is nice, I send my stuff when she's working.

Also, anyone who is doing a big mailing or a lot of brochures, they have a machine that will fold it for you beautifully, well worth the .03 per on something you want to look snazzy. Oh, and guess who OMax does their business cards through.....VISTAPRINT! Except they charge a small fortune!

p.s. I now e-mail all my stuff in directly to the store so it is ready when I get there. Very nice, I have a 4 year old and she hates to stand around. Thankfully, the store tolerates her quite well as she now likes to act like she owns the place.

Does anyone know about the price of binding things?? I want to create a few Deep Covered Baker Recipes Books and have them binded and give them to hostesses but not sure how much Office Depot or Office Max will charge??

no Office Max near me :(

I know binding at Staples costs $2.99
I am so excited to hear we can get s discount on the magnetic business card backs - I'm in dire need of some!

we also grt a copy discount at Fed-ex kinko that is what is near me , they let you have colored paper at no charge B/W copys 4 cents

1. What types of discounts are available at OfficeMax?

At OfficeMax, there are various types of discounts available, including seasonal sales, clearance items, bulk discounts, and rewards programs. These discounts can help you save money on office supplies and equipment.

2. How can I find out about current discounts at OfficeMax?

You can find out about current discounts at OfficeMax by signing up for their email newsletter, checking their website for promotions, and following their social media accounts. You can also ask an employee at your local OfficeMax store for information about current discounts.

3. Are there any discounts available for businesses or organizations?

Yes, OfficeMax offers discounts for businesses and organizations through their Business Solutions Center. They also have programs for schools, non-profits, and government entities. You can contact their customer service for more information on these discounts.

4. Can I use manufacturer's coupons at OfficeMax?

Yes, OfficeMax accepts manufacturer's coupons for eligible items. These coupons can be used in addition to any other discounts or rewards programs.

5. Are there any discounts available for teachers or students at OfficeMax?

Yes, OfficeMax offers discounts for teachers and students through their MaxPerks program. This program allows teachers and students to earn rewards on their purchases, as well as receive special discounts and promotions. You can sign up for this program online or in-store.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Morvin
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
letscook04
  • Morvin