• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Savings at Office Max: Insider Tips for Discount Card Users

In summary, the Office Max discount card can be used on larger purchases, such as printer ink, to get discounts of up to 30%.
Morvin
I am shopping for a new desk and i was wondering if anyone has used the office max discount card on a larger purchase. Does it save you very much??

thanks
heather

I haven't used it on big purchases, but I did just use it to buy ink for my printer. The original cost was $20 and with the PC discount I got it for $15! I was shocked. You can always have the cashier check the price with the discount before you decide to buy! HTH. :D

I don't think there is a set discount. But I use it whenever I shop there.

I recently shopped at Office Depot and used the discount card that you have to submit and they mail to you. My order was about $70 and I saved $1.50.

I then shopped at Office Max and used the discount card we can print right from the PC website. My order again was about $70 and I saved over $30!

OM makes it so much easier and a much better deal! - I know it depends on what you buy but I'm gonna keep going to OM.

...oh, and I haven't recently bought any big ticket item so I can't help you there but they can check before you pay.

WOW! I didn't know we could use it for all purchases. I guess I just forgot. I kept thinking it was only for print jobs. I shop there all the time too. Will definitely make sure I have that card at all times. Is it the same one you print from CC?

stacywhitlow said:
WOW! I didn't know we could use it for all purchases. I guess I just forgot. I kept thinking it was only for print jobs. I shop there all the time too. Will definitely make sure I have that card at all times. Is it the same one you print from CC?
Yes!

I've never gotten a discount except for print items. Of course, I don't buy too much that's not already on sale....

1. What products does Office Max offer?

Office Max offers a wide range of office supplies, including paper, pens, notebooks, printers, and office furniture.

2. Does Office Max offer printing services?

Yes, Office Max offers printing services for business cards, flyers, posters, and more.

3. Can I order online and pick up in-store at Office Max?

Yes, Office Max offers the option to order online and pick up in-store for your convenience.

4. Does Office Max have a rewards program?

Yes, Office Max has a rewards program called "MaxPerks" where you can earn points for purchases and redeem them for discounts and rewards.

5. Does Office Max offer any tech support services?

Yes, Office Max offers tech support services for computers, printers, and other technology products. They also offer setup and installation services for your office equipment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Morvin
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
letscook04
  • elizabethfox
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
elizabethfox
  • Perla