• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Use an Office Max Discount Card on Non-Pampered Chef Items?

In summary, to use your Office Max discount card, simply present it at the time of purchase and the discount will be automatically applied. The card can be used on all eligible items, including non-Pampered Chef items, with no limit on usage. In most cases, it can also be combined with other promotions or coupons, but be sure to check for any exclusions. If the card is lost, you can request a replacement from customer service.
Perla
Does anyone know if it's ok to use the discount card from office max on something other than PC stuff?

Thanks a lot.

P.

There are contract prices for certain items. Just present your card at checkout. No one knows the difference.

I read somewhere that it is for business and personal use. I make all of my copies that way. Even my son's birthday invites.

It is good for all kinds of stuff. Give it to them at checkout and you will be amazed!!

Chef Consultant:

Hi there! As a fellow consultant, I can tell you that the discount card from office max is only valid for purchases of PC products. It's a great perk for us to save on our business expenses, but unfortunately it cannot be used for anything outside of the Pampered Chef line. If you're interested in any specific products, let me know and I can help you find the best deals and discounts available. Happy cooking!

1. How do I use my Office Max discount card?

To use your Office Max discount card, simply present it at the time of purchase. The discount will be automatically applied to eligible items in your order.

2. Can I use my Office Max discount card on non-Pampered Chef items?

Yes, your Office Max discount card can be used on all eligible items in-store and online, including non-Pampered Chef items.

3. Is there a limit to how many times I can use my Office Max discount card?

No, there is no limit to how many times you can use your Office Max discount card. You can use it on every eligible purchase at Office Max.

4. Can I combine my Office Max discount card with other promotions or coupons?

In most cases, yes, you can combine your Office Max discount card with other promotions or coupons. However, some exclusions may apply, so be sure to read the terms and conditions of each offer.

5. How do I get a replacement Office Max discount card if I lose mine?

If you lose your Office Max discount card, you can request a replacement by contacting Office Max customer service. They will be able to provide you with a new card and transfer any remaining discounts to the new card.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Morvin
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
beepampered
  • NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76