• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hostess Office Party: May Invitation Flyer Needed!

In summary, a hostess office party is a cooking demonstration and product showcase event where a hostess invites her colleagues and co-workers. To request an invitation flyer for a party in May, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or find a downloadable version on their website. The May invitation flyer will include all necessary information about the event and may also feature special offers for the month. The invitation flyer can be customized with your name, contact information, and other details. Hosting a Pampered Chef office party is free, but it is encouraged to provide refreshments for guests.
Dawn4
Gold Member
HELP!! I need a flyer for a hostess to hang in her office to invite her coworkers to her May party rather than sending invitations to their home. I am in a hurry for this and couldn't find anything in the files section that didn't require major alterations. Any help would be appreciated

Is there no one out there that has given a hostess a flyer to hang in their office?

Not, I. All my hosts either use Email or Snail mail - Although I did once have a 3rd grade teacher who did a Bulletin Board. I guess some habits are hard to break.

That's how I usually do things too, but my hostess just started a new job and doesn't want to ask for her coworkers addresses. I can make one up but I don't have much time. I thought it would be easier if someone had one already done.

She could just hand out the post cards.

1. What is a hostess office party?

A hostess office party is an event where the hostess invites her colleagues and co-workers to her office or a designated location for a fun and interactive cooking demonstration and product showcase by a Pampered Chef consultant.

2. How do I request an invitation flyer for a hostess office party in May?

You can request an invitation flyer for a hostess office party in May by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or reaching out to our customer service team. You can also find a downloadable version of the invitation flyer on our website.

3. What does the May invitation flyer include?

The May invitation flyer will include all the necessary information about the hostess office party such as the date, time, location, and theme of the event. It may also include any special offers or promotions for the month of May.

4. Can I customize the invitation flyer for my specific office party?

Yes, you can customize the invitation flyer by adding your name, contact information, and any additional details about the office party that you would like to include. You can also choose from a variety of different designs and themes to make your invitation stand out.

5. Is there a cost to host a Pampered Chef office party?

No, there is no cost to host a Pampered Chef office party. Our consultants provide the cooking demonstration and product showcase for free. However, we do encourage our hostesses to provide refreshments for their guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lovecookn
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pcheftina
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
pcheftina
  • thehaleykitchen