• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a New Ink or Rubber Stamp? Check Out Office Depot's Sale!

In summary, the sale on stamps at Office Depot is a limited time promotion where customers can purchase stamps at a discounted price. The amount of savings may vary, typically ranging from 10-25% off the regular price. Not all stamps are included in the sale, and some exclusions may apply. Coupons or other discounts are usually not allowed to be used on top of the stamp sale, but it is best to check the terms and conditions for any exceptions. Stamps can be purchased online during the sale, but there may be exclusions for online purchases as well.
Chefgirl2
Gold Member
I just wanted everyone to know that I was at Office Depot today and saw that they had 50% off Select Brothers Items - Ink and Rubber Stamps are what caught my attention.

I had been thinking about getting one with only my name, cell phone and website. The PC logo is cute, but didn't want to pay Merrill's shipping fee or spend $70 to get it free.

I picked up my stamp for $11.50 and also got some $0.25 poly folders! It wasn't until I got home that I remembered that I have a discount card from PC for them...I can't imagine getting any more off.

Yeah, I got the Merrill stamp and it has too much info on it and the lettering is small. I was think of getting one with the same 3 lines... name, phone, website.

That's a great deal! I love finding discounts like that. I've been meaning to get a personalized stamp for my business too, but the prices can be steep. I'll have to check out Office Depot and see if they have any other good deals. Thanks for sharing!

What is the sale on stamps at Office Depot?

The sale on stamps at Office Depot is a limited time promotion where customers can purchase stamps at a discounted price.

How much can I save on stamps during the Office Depot sale?

The amount you can save on stamps during the Office Depot sale varies, but typically ranges from 10-25% off the regular price.

Are all stamps included in the Office Depot sale?

No, not all stamps are included in the Office Depot sale. Some exclusions may apply, such as personalized stamps or stamps from specific brands. It is best to check the details of the sale for a complete list of included stamps.

Can I use coupons or other discounts on top of the Office Depot stamp sale?

In most cases, no. Office Depot usually does not allow additional discounts to be applied during a sale, including the stamp sale. However, it is always best to check the terms and conditions of the sale for any exceptions.

Can I purchase stamps online during the Office Depot sale?

Yes, you can purchase stamps online during the Office Depot sale. Simply add the stamps to your online cart and the discounted price will be applied at checkout. Keep in mind that some exclusions may apply for online purchases as well.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LeslieSGI
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
tlag1986
  • hmolah
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefbria
  • jbdowd0798