• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Affordable Photocopy Services at Office Depot - Get Your Copies for Only $0.03

P
PamperedByJulie
Hey All

Has anyone gone to Office Depot for their copy needs yet? The Weekly Bites from April 18th says their copies are $0.03 instead of Office Max at $0.035 for PC Consultants. With Office Max we use the discount card in order to obtain the special price. What do we show at Office Depot for their price? I've looked around their website and can't find anything on a photocopy discount.

Thanks in advance.

I believe we need to register through CC and get a certain number. That way when we go to our local store we get the discount. I'll check and let you know.

i guess i won't be going to office max because ours is closing.

Register your credit card. Receive your discount in Office Depot Retail Stores.*

* This registered credit card is your link to the program discount. You must use it to pay for your purchases in order to recieve your discount. We will confirm your registration through the e-mail address you have provided within 1 - 5 business days.

I found it in Pampered Perks under Managing your business. That should do the trick.

Okay I just tried myself to register my card and it is unavailable at this time. Bummer!

Rebecca, let me know if you get it to work. I'm not sure I like the idea of registering my card. You don't show your cc until the end, so how would it know to take the discount off when the charges are entered first?Thanks

I registered my CC. They had to call me because the system was down, she said it would be in effect the next day. I just went last night and made copies. The price showed 6 cents a copy, you have to make them yourself. For 198 copies when I got to the register it was 12 something, after I swiped my card the total changed to 6 something. So it does work. I will definitely take my stuff to OD for copies instead of running my ink cartridges for this price.

I wasn't able to register my CC either but I did register for the website and was sent a discount card yesterday in the mail

I just made several hundred copies at CopyMax yesterday--and being a "newbie" failed to asked about the discount. The woman working there saw that it was Pampered Chef stuff that I was having copied and she gave me the discount right then and there. It was a huge help!

I don't have either oneWhere I live on the Central Oregon Coast we don't have either one, only a Staples!! Bummer:(

I received this email today from office depot..Did anyone else?

Good Afternoon Consultants,

There has been some confusion about the new Office Depot Program and how you register your credit card for use in an Office Depot retail store. The online registration for credit cards has been unavailable for about 3 weeks due to some security issues that Office Depot is currently working on. We can currently register your cards by contacting me directly. Please remember you only need to register your card if you are going into a retail store. You can shop online at anytime and use the card of your choice.

Below is a summary of the discounts that you receive as part of the program.

Free Delivery

No Minimum Order Size

Average Of 7% Off Pricing (Please note this is an average. Sale Items in the store are already at the lowest price)

Black and White Copies: .03 Each

Color Copies: .39 Each

Other Services: 35% off retail prices (Examples are binding and combing)

Thank you,

Todd

Todd Barina

Senior Business Developement Manager

Office Depot

One North LaSalle Street

Suite 2900

Chicago, IL 60602

T + 312-345-0805 x 4468

F + 312-345-0853

[email protected]

Delivering Winning Solutions That Inspire Worklife™

I didn't get that e-mail but he is the one that e-mailed me and told me to send him my number to call me to get my CC number. I sent him my number, another lady e-mailed the same thing and she ended up calling me and getting my CC number. The card got registered in one day she said and when I went the other night everything worked just like she said it would. Sent my card with DH today to make me some more copies on his lunch hour.

1. How much does Office Depot charge for photocopy services?

Office Depot charges $0.03 per photocopy, which is lower than Office Max's price of $0.035 for PC Consultants.

2. How does the price at Office Depot compare to Office Max?

The price at Office Depot is lower than the price at Office Max for photocopy services.

3. Do I need a discount card to get the special price at Office Depot?

No, you do not need a discount card to get the special price at Office Depot. The $0.03 price is available to all customers.

4. Is there any information about photocopy discounts on Office Depot's website?

I cannot find any information about photocopy discounts on Office Depot's website. It seems that the $0.03 price is their standard price for photocopy services.

5. Can anyone confirm if they have used Office Depot for their copy needs and what their experience was like?

I cannot personally confirm this, but it would be helpful to read reviews or ask others who have used Office Depot for their copy needs to get a better understanding of their experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MomToEli
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • elizabethfox
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
elizabethfox
  • LeslieSGI