• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Office Depot Online Print Center

In summary, the Office Depot Online Print Center is a convenient platform for designing, customizing, and printing various documents and materials such as business cards, flyers, brochures, and more. It can be accessed through the Office Depot website and offers a wide range of printing options, including the ability to upload your own design. There is no minimum order quantity, but bulk orders may be eligible for discounts.
Bren706
Gold Member
Has anyone had problems uploading documents to Office Depot before? I have never had problems in the past, but I have been trying to upload, and once I have selected my documents, and try to click on the "Upload and Continue" link, nothing happens. I haven't been able to figure it out. I tried calling Office Depot, but the rep wasn't helpful. She mentioned that she had processed about 5 other orders for Pampered Chef Consultants today.

Nevermind. I figured it out. It had to do with the "Compatibility View" settings.

Has anyone else had problems today? I am wondering if it is a problem with their website or if it is just something on my end. I haven't had any issues uploading documents to Office Depot before. It could be a temporary technical issue with their website. You can try clearing your browser's cache and cookies, and then try again. If that doesn't work, you can also try using a different browser or device. If the problem persists, you can contact Office Depot's customer service for assistance.

What is the "Office Depot Online Print Center"?

The Office Depot Online Print Center is a convenient online platform where customers can design, customize, and print various documents and materials such as business cards, flyers, brochures, and more.

How do I access the "Office Depot Online Print Center"?

You can access the Office Depot Online Print Center by visiting the Office Depot website and clicking on the "Print Services" tab. From there, you can choose the "Online Print Center" option and log in or create an account to start designing and printing.

What types of products can I print through the "Office Depot Online Print Center"?

The Office Depot Online Print Center offers a wide range of printing options, including business cards, flyers, brochures, posters, banners, invitations, and more. You can also choose from various paper types, sizes, and finishes to customize your prints.

Can I upload my own design to the "Office Depot Online Print Center"?

Yes, you can upload your own design to the Office Depot Online Print Center. Simply click on the "Upload Design" button and select the file from your computer. You can also use the design tools provided by the platform to create your own design from scratch.

Is there a minimum order quantity for prints through the "Office Depot Online Print Center"?

No, there is no minimum order quantity for prints through the Office Depot Online Print Center. You can order as little as one print or as many as you need. However, bulk orders may be eligible for discounts and special pricing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ShelbyMichalek
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
littlemaisyPC
  • AmaraJ
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jrny2001
  • K_Jurich