• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Office Depot Copying Service--Never Leave Your House Again!

In summary, Kristin found a great copying service through Office Depot that is cheap, easy, and reliable. She recommends trying it out if you need to do a lot of copying!
DebbieJ
A Director friend forwarded this to me! She got it from her upline. Thanks Kristin! Just placed my first order today...we'll see how it works, but it sounds GREAT!

-------------------------

I also wanted to share a GREAT copying service I tried through Office Depot that worked so fabulously and so cheap and easy! I heard about this at Leadership and was thrilled to discover this service that the company provides us!!

Go to The Pampered Chef, Ltd.

sign in to consultant's corner

Click on Managing your business, then Pampered Perks, then Office Depot

Create your account (NOTE...you do NOT have to put in a credit card in your profile...it's optional)

Once you have an account and are logged in, click on Design and Print (at the top)

Now, look in the lower left, you'll see a box that says PRINT ON DEMAND - click on 'Upload Document'

Now, all you'll do is upload the documents you want to print from your word file. For instance...outside order forms, stoneware recipe sheets, host letters, invitations, etc...anything that is in your word file! You just click 'Browse' and your word file will come up...chose the documents you want them to copy for you. You have 6 lines to fill in 6 different documents at a time (more than 6? you just have to do a separate order)

Click on 'upload files'

Your documents will appear in a summary box
To change your quantity from 1, click on modify paper/format. It's here that you could also change from 1 sided to 2 sided copies, etc. Let's say you have a document in your word file that takes up 2 pages...instead of printing on 2 pieces of paper, you could order it double sided, like for newsletters, stoneware recipe sheets, etc. You can also request copies in color, but they will be MUCH MORE EXPENSIVE! (black/white are only 3 cents each!) When you're done, click save settings

now put a check mark next to each document you want copied, and put a check mark at the bottom that says please proof the document, etc. Hit continue. Then click 'add to cart'

Then click checkout. It will have your total price listed...and this is the best part!

SINGLE SIDED B/W COPIES ARE ONLY 3 CENTS EACH...AND THE ENTIRE ORDER SHIPS DIRECTLY TO YOUR HOUSE AND THERE ARE NO SHIPPING COSTS AT ALL!

Imagine...not driving to a Staples, Office Max, or UPS Store to do your copying. No gas costs. No time costs. And no shipping costs either! Professional copies, delivered to your door in TWO days!

I tried this service, and it worked beautifully...my copies were exactly what I wanted!

This service is a negotiated program for Pampered Chef consultants...and I think if you try it you'll love it!

Also, you will receive a phone call from Office Depot a few minutes after you place your order, confirming everything.

For small copying jobs, sure your desktop printer works fine. But if you're doing lots of copying - for instance, all of your show invitation flyers for the month...surely it will be cheaper to pay 3 cents than use your paper and ink. the cost of a single piece of white paper is about 1 cent alone!

Deb, this is TERRIFIC info! I'm going to try it tonight.

One question - I know that color copies are much more - but can you choose colored paper for your B/W copies?

Yes, colored paper is $0.01 extra per page, though, at least for the bright colors. Not sure about pastel.

Last edited:
That is still a good deal - and for delivery right to your door! Between that and usps.com - I never have to leave home!

i use office depot whenever i need 10 or more copies of something. Color copies are like 29cents or 30 which is very cheap-cheaper than Fedex Kinko's. Just make sure you remember what credit card you have registered AND use it when you are OD....thats how you get the discount.

I've used this service before, and it is handy. What I don't like is that you can't pick it up at a store. I've got an Office Depot in the same shopping center as the Meijer near me, and would like to pick the copies up instead of waiting 2 days for them.If you're putting together a booklet (letter-size printed on both sides and folded), they'll even assemble them and staple them for you. :)

When I've done copies on bright colored paper it's usually 3 cents per copy. You can ask them to run your card first at the store to see what the price is, they aren't usually happy about it but should do it for you.

I just did some copies at Office Max and I believe if you use colored paper there (not just the pastels) they were the same price as just using white paper. They don't have this cool free delivery service though.

I wish I knew this a few days ago when I was at Office Depot twice in this frigid and windy weather out here when I was copying Power Cooking Packets for my shows!:)

Thanks for sharing, Deb!!!

I haven't tried this but I have done FedEx Kinko's. I love it! I am a bit of a last minute Lucy and they have always accomodated me. I send in my order (very similar to above) and they usually call me within an hour to say it's done. I can go pick it up any time. They print the color copies on super nice while laser paper, so it's worth it to me to pay a little more.

Can you do color copies as well with this service? Does it cost more than the in store price that was quoted below? Also, if you do use you credit card, do you still get the PC discount online?

You go through CC--Pampered Perks so all special pricing applies. Just log in as directed in the first email and check it out. I don't know what all is offered, but it is there for us to check out and take advantage of! I for one am excited to save gas money and not have to drag my 4 yo to the store with me. :) or go out in this horrible cold weather. :)

Thanks Deb I just placed an order, so we will see. It's supposed to come Wed.I might call them to see if there is a way to make a drawing pad w/ the file I have so we will see. My only problem was I uploaded th oof and not page 2, so hopefully they understand to only print page one and charge accordingly. I just don't know how to upload it differently.

I love this! I am going to do this tonight. I don't have a Office Depot or Office Max in my town, so I have to drive 30 minutes to get my copies made. This is wonderful. Thanks for posting.

This is good, since the nearest Office Depot is at least an hour away from me. I guess it just takes a little planning though; like not needing your copies asap when you're making packets!

Lacy, same here Office Depot is too far to drive and Staples is 7 cents verses 3 cents w/ free shipping.Well I just got off the phone w/ them and he promised it will be here by Thursday and they are making me drawing slip pads. I am so excited because I hate PC's and I can use colored paper. So I have Light blue paper for my shows and bright green for booths (I went w/ our spring color). I can't wait to see my copies. I need to make some host packets. This is so cool!Thanks Again Deb (Super Star)!!!:D

I just went through trying to use this and DID have it ultimately sent to a store for pickup. When you get the confirmation call for your online order you can request store pickup...and I was told today (although I haven't tried it yet) that once you have a store number, you can have it sent direct to that store for pickup and avoid "waiting for the call".

But...I must say...between the store close to home, the Office Depot customer service people, and the store close to my office, I've had a LOT of mis-information...but the gal that helped me at the store close to my office today assured me that I can email direct to them and they will use the special pricing I can get online.

What I learned...a little too late...is that "on demand" does not work weekends...so if you submit an order friday night (like I did), then you won't get a confirmation call till monday...and delivery may not be till Wed or Thur. If I had sent direct to the store friday night, I could have had it Saturday morning. Live and learn. :)

Okay I got my stuff last week and it was awesome. I had them make me drawing pads, and they rock. The best part is it only cost me $9.20, w/ free shipping. I wish I would have used this earlier. The guy was so nice and rushed my order so i would have it by Thursday!

Thanks again Deb, I appreciate you pointing this out!!!!!

Thought it was just me...
pamperedbecky said:
I just did some copies at Office Max and I believe if you use colored paper there (not just the pastels) they were the same price as just using white paper. They don't have this cool free delivery service though.

I wish I knew this a few days ago when I was at Office Depot twice in this frigid and windy weather out here when I was copying Power Cooking Packets for my shows!:)

Thanks for sharing, Deb!!!
I am so with you on the copying for the PC show! Its a pain, but gets a good response. How about this service for making life easy, plus my office max is 9cents a copy! Deb, this info. is a God send!
I am totally trying this service!

Thanks so much! The closest Office Max is at least 30 minutes away & Office Depot is about an hour. This will be so much help!

This will work out great for me! The store nearest me is about 30 min away. When the baby gets here I know I wouldn't be dragging all 3 kids to the store for copies, I'd make them at home and deal with the extra cost, now I don't have to. Thanks Deb!

Just have to add my big THANK YOU!!! for letting us know about this service! It is so easy - and it really doesn't take that long to get an order. And FREE SHIPPING! I'm saving time and gas doing it this way - so it is an invaluable service for my business!

I just ordered Guest List forms, 50 Guests in 5 Min. Sheets. Outside Order Forms, Guest Care Cards....wonderful!

I would love feedback from those of you who have been using this. I mentioned it to the directors at my training yesterday and they were intrigued. They want me to tell everyone about it at our next meeting on the 7th.

Thanks!

I just put my third order in and absolutely love this service. As long as you have a few days this works wonderfully. They don't do orders on weekends (just FYI)
I have found I am saving on ink costs and it's less than half than what I pay at staples and it comes to my door. Anything else you need to know it, I am doing a whole thing at our next meeting.

Wow, this sounds great!

Does anybody know if you can print something other than copies on this? Like say ... business cards and labels? Mine are always off-center unless I use the design and print at avery.com and I waste A LOT. Plus their site was down the whole weekend when I tried to print labels with my new cel phone number on it.

This is how I'm planning on printing my DCB recipes. Have used it in the past and it works GREAT!

This thread was from 2008... Just a word of warning, I called my nearest Office Depot and they said they don't do this at all!

pcchefjane said:
This thread was from 2008... Just a word of warning, I called my nearest Office Depot and they said they don't do this at all!

Most of the time the orders don't go to your nearest store--they go to a local distribution center which does the copying and shipping.

chefann said:
I've used this service before, and it is handy. What I don't like is that you can't pick it up at a store. I've got an Office Depot in the same shopping center as the Meijer near me, and would like to pick the copies up instead of waiting 2 days for them.

If you're putting together a booklet (letter-size printed on both sides and folded), they'll even assemble them and staple them for you. :)

I have left a message stating I want to pick up at store. They call and transfer to the store of your choice. I would also ask that they have a store rep to call when done....otherwise, it may be overlooked. = )

You have to go to CC, pamperedperks link for this service. = )

pcchefjane said:

You can't call your local OD for this, you have to go through the online center.

I do it frequently.

Does anyone know what a color copy is? (1-sided; white paper).

esavvymom said:
Does anyone know what a color copy is? (1-sided; white paper).

It's color printing on white paper.

Ooohh... you mean how much it is! Not sure. Although by going through the process of uploading a document and getting to the last page before clicking "print," it looks like 39¢ a page for color.

I think it is like $.39.

Also, I've needed copies right away before, so I called my local OD. I just emailed the file to her and picked it up in the store later. I think it depends on your store. I also know that this store is not the one that prints and ships it to me (that is done in OH). So for those of you needing it right away I'd call your local store to see if they would do this for you.

I do not have a color printer so when I signed up with PC last month I used OD for my flyers. The first time I just did the online and selected "store pick-up" for my prints. If you use this option you have to pay online and you can not enter your discount card. The office manager at the copy center told me to just email her my orders and I can pick them up same day and pay when I pick them up and use my card. I paid 39 cents for colored ink on white paper and about 3 cents for black ink on bright colored paper for my flyers.

Hey Nicole can u send me more info on how u do the OD thing. Are u talking about the one in Vienna? (Fellow WV girl here) Thanks

1. How do I access the Office Depot Copying Service through Pampered Chef?

To access the Office Depot Copying Service through Pampered Chef, log in to your consultant's corner and click on "Managing your business" and then "Pampered Perks" followed by "Office Depot". From there, you can create an account and begin using the service.

2. Do I need to provide a credit card for my Office Depot account?

No, providing a credit card for your Office Depot account is optional. You can create an account and use the copying service without entering any credit card information.

3. How do I upload documents for printing?

To upload documents for printing, click on "Design and Print" at the top of the page and then select "Upload Document" in the "Print on Demand" section. From there, you can browse and select the documents you want to print from your word file.

4. Can I modify the quantity or format of my copies?

Yes, you can modify the quantity and format of your copies by clicking on "Modify Paper/Format" after selecting your documents. This allows you to change from single-sided to double-sided copies and adjust the quantity as needed.

5. How much does the Office Depot Copying Service cost?

The cost for single-sided black and white copies is only 3 cents each. Color copies are available at an additional cost. There are also no additional shipping costs as the copies are delivered directly to your house.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ShelbyMichalek
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
littlemaisyPC
  • K_Jurich
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • PamperedByJulie