• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Host Offerings: Tips and Ideas for Successful Bookings

In summary, there are a few common offers that many people extend to their hosts, such as sending invitations and providing incentives for outside orders or multiple bookings. Some specific ideas include giving a gift certificate to the host with the highest sales, offering a mini serving spatula for a kitchen show with outside orders or bookings, and giving extra spending money for high sales or multiple bookings. Some hosts also use a game called Tic Tac Dough to incentivize their hosts, offering prizes such as our business opportunity. This game can be successful in driving host goals and can be easily managed by reminding the host to remind the consultant of any winnings. Overall, these offers can add excitement and motivation for hosts to achieve their goals.
nicolles27
What does everyone usually offer to hosts? I think I noticed something,somewhere about offering things for outside orders if it's a certain amount. Or offering things for hosts that get 3-4 bookings before the show.
Any ideas or suggestions???

Thanks ahead for the replies, you guys are awesome!!!! :D

I do a couple of thingsI have a couple of small offers that I extend to my hosts. Here they are:

I offer to send the invitations for my host, and I pay for the stamps if they take me up on it (I have definitely seen an increase in attendance since I started this).

Whoever has the highest catalog and kitchen show during the year gets a $20 gift certificate from me in January (this REALLY drives some of my hosts!).

If a kitchen show host has five outside orders or a booking BEFORE the show I give him/her a mini serving spatula at the show.

If a catalog show is over $500, I give him/her an extra $10 to spend (I just put it on the host order).

I don't always do this one, but if I'm in need of bookings I'll give a host an extra $15 to spend if she gets three bookings. She doesn't get the extra $15 until the last host has held her show (I just add it to the 3rd host's order so that it really doesn't cost me $15).

HTH,
Diane

Thanks! Those are some really good ideas! :)

I use this tic-tac-dough that my director gave me

Attachments

• tictacdough.doc
    491.5 KB · Views: 522
Lauren, do you have much success with the Tic Tac Dough? Is it worth it for you to pay for the prizes?

Wow, that does look cool! I'm interested to hear how it goes. Do you feel you fork out too much free stuff?? It does add a fun element that is a little more exciting than just reminding hosts about these things over and over. I'd love to hear more..... :D

nicolles27 said:
What does everyone usually offer to hosts? Or offering things for hosts that get 3-4 bookings before the show.
Any ideas or suggestions???

Thanks ahead for the replies, you guys are awesome!!!! :D
Any host that has that many bookings gets offered the best product we have - our business opportunity!! :D

I use this Tic Tac Dough, and honestly, I haven't paid out on it yet. Not because I haven't had anyone that won, but because the host hasn't reminded me about it.

This may sound tough, but when I host coach, I have the host pull it out of her folder, and I go over each square with her, and what she will get for "winning". I also tell her, "because some of these boxes have to do with things that are done after your show, when we close your show, please be sure to remind me if you won a prize. Otherwise, I won't remember, and you may miss out!" I will go over the Tic Tac Toe board with the host at her show, but tell her to hold on to it until we close her show to see what she's won. I remind her again to tell me if she has a win so we can add it to her order.

Even if I paid out every time, though, it would be worth it! This keeps the goals in front of the hostess, and the results would be worth the gift!

Attachments

• tictactoe.doc
    105 KB · Views: 474

1. What is the "Boost Your Host Offerings" program?

The "Boost Your Host Offerings" program is a set of tips and ideas designed to help consultants book successful parties with their hosts. It provides strategies for increasing guest attendance and sales, as well as ways to incentivize hosts to book more parties in the future.

2. How can I use the tips and ideas in the program to increase my party bookings?

The tips and ideas in the program are designed to help you create a more engaging and enjoyable party experience for your hosts and guests. By implementing these strategies, you can build relationships with your hosts and encourage them to book more parties with you in the future.

3. What kind of incentives can I offer my hosts to encourage them to book more parties?

Some examples of incentives you can offer your hosts include free products, discounts, or exclusive host-only items. You can also offer to help them plan and promote their party, making the process easier and more enjoyable for them.

4. Can I customize the "Boost Your Host Offerings" program to fit my specific business needs?

Yes, the program is designed to be customizable so that you can tailor it to your specific business and target audience. You can choose which tips and ideas to implement based on what works best for your host and guest demographic.

5. Is the "Boost Your Host Offerings" program available to all Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, the program is available to all Pampered Chef consultants and is included as part of your consultant toolkit. It is a valuable resource for helping you grow your business and achieve success with your party bookings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melaniehay22
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
melaniehay22
Replies
Views
nay62
Replies
Views
BettyBoop