• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to Expand Your Culinary Skills? Consider Our Cooking Classes!

In summary, I would like to offer classes on preparing food for both kids and adults. Classes would be priced at enough to cover the cost of ingredients and take home products. Classes would be offered during the summer.
RossDeb2
Gold Member
I often hear women talk at the shows I do abot the classes they have taken at the local college. I would like to start offering these to increase my business over the summer.

I would like to offer this for both kids and adults. I would charge enough for each prepaid class to cover the price of ingredients and take home products for each of them. I would make sure I had enough people attending so that I could put it through as a show.

For kids:

Making a basic roux - teach them how to make gravy, cheese sauce, and basic cream puff

silicone cupcake pan - pancakes, baking, ice cream molds

Cooking 101

Adults:

BBQ Basics

Appealing Appetizers

Power Cooking, cooking once and making two other meals from it

Just brainstorming right now and would appreciate any help you all could offer. Has anyone had any success with this? What type of outlines did you follow? How to market it?

Thanks

Click on Files then put power in the Search space. There are tons of threads about Power Cooking with recipes etc.

I would like to do a "cake decorating for the rest of us" class... show how simple it can be to make pretty cakes without doing the 4 weeks of Wilton classes.

I would love suggestions from people who have done cooking classes on how they market them--I have lots of ideas for kids and adults but I'm not sure how to get students.

Advertise in the local/town newspapers as well as post flyers at supermarkets/stores/religious organizations. And also contact all past hosts and customers that are in your local area.

For the cake class...I put a small batter bowl on top of the new torte pans and frosted it yellow to make a sombrero! IT was AWESOME! (If I do say so!) I so wish I had pics...I DO, however, have pics of the boob cakes, though I'm not sure if they're appropriate here...

1. What types of cooking classes do you offer?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of cooking classes including beginner's cooking classes, themed classes (such as Italian or Mexican cuisine), and specialized classes for specific kitchen tools or techniques.

2. How long are your cooking classes?

Most of our cooking classes range from 1-2 hours, depending on the type of class and the recipes being prepared.

3. Do I need to bring my own ingredients to the cooking class?

No, all ingredients and cooking materials will be provided for you at our cooking classes. You just need to bring yourself and your appetite!

4. Can I bring a friend or family member to the cooking class with me?

Of course! We encourage our customers to bring a friend or family member to our cooking classes to make it a fun and social experience.

5. Will I get to taste the food that is prepared at the cooking class?

Absolutely! One of the best parts of our cooking classes is getting to taste the delicious dishes that are prepared. And don't worry, we always make sure to have enough for everyone to enjoy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• newmexgirl
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
jillbean
  • randis
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
jzramom
Replies