• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Offered: White (Off-White? Beige?) Deep Dish Baker, $20

In summary, the White Deep Dish Baker has a capacity of 2 quarts and measures 9" x 13" x 2.5". It is dishwasher safe for easy clean-up and can be used in the microwave, oven, and freezer. The White Deep Dish Baker is made of stoneware, which allows for even heat distribution and is resistant to thermal shock. It is versatile and can be used for both casseroles and cakes.
ChefPeg
Gold Member
I have a very slightly used Deep Dish Baker I bought off eBay over the summer that I've never used. IIRC, the seller said it was only used 2-3 times but seriously, you can't really tell. I think it's the white glazed. (Was the white glaze not exactly white, but more of an off-white? Maybe it's "French Vanilla"...?) I don't really care for the color so when I saw the cranberry in the outlet, I bought one of those. The white one will arrive in the cranberry's box. $20 + shipping (not sure what that will be, but the box will weigh at least 5 lbs.).

Attachments

• FV DDB.jpg
    FV DDB.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 571
Last edited:
It is French Vanilla. I love my Deep Dish Baker. It was my best selling stone my first few years in the business. Made a lot of my show recipes in it. Still use it quite a bit for family dinners. If you don't have one, I would recommend it.

is this still available?

I want it please

Great! I'll go to the post office after work and grab some flat rate boxes to see if it will fit in any of them. I'll get back to you on that. In the meantime, PM me your address, please.

Did you sell this item?

rnorthc said:
Did you sell this item?

I did. Sorry, I wish I had more to go around! :)

1. What is the size of the White Deep Dish Baker?

The White Deep Dish Baker has a capacity of 2 quarts and measures 9" x 13" x 2.5".

2. Is the White Deep Dish Baker dishwasher safe?

Yes, the White Deep Dish Baker is dishwasher safe for easy clean-up.

3. Can the White Deep Dish Baker be used in the microwave?

Yes, the White Deep Dish Baker is safe to use in the microwave, oven, and freezer.

4. Is the White Deep Dish Baker made of ceramic or stoneware?

The White Deep Dish Baker is made of stoneware, which allows for even heat distribution and is resistant to thermal shock.

5. Can the White Deep Dish Baker be used to bake cakes or just for casseroles?

The White Deep Dish Baker can be used for both casseroles and cakes. It is versatile and can withstand high temperatures without cracking or chipping.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ABakerzDozen
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
jdavis
  • feather18
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ginamkiely
  • kcmckay