• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Offer Pampered Chef Discount at Credit Union for Members Only

In summary, the Pampered Chef discount offered at the credit union for members is a special pricing on select Pampered Chef products for credit union members only. All members of the credit union, including new and existing members with active accounts, are eligible for the discount. To redeem the discount, members can visit the designated Pampered Chef website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant and provide their credit union membership information. The discount is available for both online and in-person purchases with some restrictions and limitations, such as only being applicable to select products and not being combinable with other offers or discounts. Additionally, the discount is exclusively for credit union members and cannot be used by non-members.
brendaivette
just want to check if anyone has done this, i came across an opportunity to offer a discount at my credit union..............the only way you can see my info is if you are a member of the credit union and they also have a member table in their branch (other members are Avon, Arbonne) I just want to make sure this isn't against policy, it would show, my phone, the business name PC, my email, and web address--not a link

brendaivette said:
just want to check if anyone has done this, i came across an opportunity to offer a discount at my credit union..............the only way you can see my info is if you are a member of the credit union and they also have a member table in their branch (other members are Avon, Arbonne) I just want to make sure this isn't against policy, it would show, my phone, the business name PC, my email, and web address--not a link

I think it is a great opportunity. I would like the member table is no problem. I am assuming the other is online. Before you do it, email HO and ask.

Hi there,I haven't personally done this, but I can see how it could potentially be a great opportunity for promotion and networking. However, before moving forward, I would recommend checking with the credit union to make sure that this kind of promotion is allowed under their policies. It's always better to be safe than sorry, especially when it comes to potentially violating policies.Also, I would suggest being transparent with your fellow members and letting them know about the discount opportunity. This way, they won't feel like they're being taken advantage of and it could potentially attract more business for you.Good luck with everything!

What is the Pampered Chef discount offered at the credit union for members?

The Pampered Chef discount offered at the credit union for members is a special pricing on select Pampered Chef products for credit union members only. This discount is exclusive and cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.

Who is eligible for the Pampered Chef discount at the credit union?

All members of the credit union are eligible for the Pampered Chef discount. This includes both new and existing members who hold an active account with the credit union.

How can I redeem the Pampered Chef discount at the credit union?

To redeem the Pampered Chef discount, credit union members can visit the designated Pampered Chef website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant and provide their credit union membership information. The discount will automatically be applied to their purchase at checkout.

Is the Pampered Chef discount available for online purchases?

Yes, the Pampered Chef discount is available for both online and in-person purchases. Simply provide your credit union membership information when making a purchase through the designated Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Are there any restrictions or limitations to the Pampered Chef discount at the credit union?

Yes, there are some restrictions and limitations to the Pampered Chef discount at the credit union. The discount is only available for select products and cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. Additionally, the discount is only available for credit union members and cannot be used by non-members.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • chezshelly
  • General Chat
Replies