• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

offTopic: Dh's Physical Therapy Clinic's Contest

In summary, Karen's husband is in a physical therapy rehab center competition with other rehab centers. Karen has helped vote for the rehab center by providing Therapy Tips.
babywings76
Gold Member
Can you all do me a small favor? It'll only take like 30 seconds to do. My DH's physical therapy rehab centers are in a competition to see which location gets the most votes. He could really use your help!!!

Go to:

The Rehab Center - Physical Therapy in Lancaster and Chester Counties for Work, Sports and Living
Then, click on "Therapy Tips" at the top.
Then vote for "Lancaster" (the poll is on the right side of the screen)

Thanks bunches!! :)

You did say Leola right? ;) Kidding! :D I voted for Lancaster but man Leola has a ton of votes! What's with that? Can we vote more than once?

Hmm, guess not :( I closed the window went back in and voted again and it still said total votes 622 :(

Just voted for you. Leola does have a lot of votes

I am a PT and worked with a PT from Lancaster. Do you happen to know a Beth Arminavage? Probably not, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

Bumping!Please go and vote and help out Lancaster! :)Thanks to those who have voted so far. Jodi, you can only vote once from each computer...so if you have any additional computers in your home I think you are allowed to vote again. ;)Kay, I asked him, but he said he doesn't know her. But you're right, it doesn't hurt to ask. It's funny how a small world it is sometimes. :)

I voted. Only once ;) You can probably vote more than once if you clear your cookies. A local radio station had a contest that was similar, and my work IT person was one of the contestants. Another woman in the contest was cheating and my IT person could prove it. She decided that two could play that game, and she had a whole lot more computers at her disposal ;) Not telling you to cheat, but it was pretty funny to watch (my computer was one that was deleting the cookies and automatically revoting when I wasn't using it).

I voted for them.

I voted for y'all as well. Sure looks like Lancaster has a lot of ground to make up.

1. What is the purpose of the "offTopic: Dh's Physical Therapy Clinic's Contest"?

The purpose of the contest is to promote awareness of our physical therapy clinic and engage with our community.

2. Who is eligible to participate in the contest?

The contest is open to anyone over the age of 18 who resides in the same city as our physical therapy clinic.

3. How can I enter the contest?

To enter the contest, you must follow our physical therapy clinic's social media pages and complete the entry form on our website.

4. What is the prize for the contest?

The winner of the contest will receive a free consultation and one month of free physical therapy sessions at our clinic.

5. When is the deadline to enter the contest?

The deadline to enter the contest is November 30th. Any entries received after this date will not be considered.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
Back