• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

offTopic: Dessert for 4Yr Old B-Day

In summary, Kiera's turning 4 on Wednesday and her mom did her party today. She got a truck and a Barbie house.
babywings76
Gold Member
My youngest turns 4 on Sunday. We're having a low-key birthday party for her that night. The next Saturday we are having the big family b-day party (celebrating all 4 kids at the same time since their b-days are all 2 weeks from each other). But for Sunday, we are inviting another family that we are friends with. And my sister, and my Dad just because they live close and it'll be nice to have them here. So, it's just dessert we're serving, I can't decide what to make.I'm not a cake decorator..at all. So I'm trying to decide if I should just buy a cake from the grocery store or if I should make something. Also, I don't mind making 2 things...one nice yummy treat (maybe a PC recipe) for us adults and then a cake for the kiddos. Any favorites? Any advice on something cute and simple I could do for my daughter?

Chocolate chip sensation is always a big hit for dessert with our family.

Make a trifle for the family and dirt cups for the kids with pudding, oreos smashed up and worms.

Cupcakes or cookies are perfect for wee little 4-yr-old hands.
More work in the beginning, but less cleanup later.

You should make the Barbie cake in the batter bowl, just use pink icing and you'll be good to go. Maybe a few flower shaped sugar stick on things to dress it up.

Then you can make anything you want for the adults.

Happy Birthday to her! Kiera turns 4 on Tuesday. We did her party today. :D

Thanks guys! It's been such a crazy couple of days. I just bought a strawberry cake mix and it's in the oven now. Tomorrow I'm going to stack them and frost them w/ cream cheese frosting. Put some sprinkles on and I also bought some of that pink frosting in a spray can so I can do some lettering and flowers along the border. Hope it won't be too bad. :D

What are some easy and fun dessert ideas for a 4-year-old's birthday party?

Some easy and fun dessert ideas for a 4-year-old's birthday party could include cupcakes with colorful frosting and sprinkles, fruit skewers, mini ice cream cones, and cookie decorating stations.

Can you recommend any healthy dessert options for a 4-year-old's birthday party?

Some healthy dessert options for a 4-year-old's birthday party could include fruit salad, frozen yogurt pops, banana split bites, and homemade granola bars.

What are some allergy-friendly dessert options for a 4-year-old's birthday party?

Some allergy-friendly dessert options for a 4-year-old's birthday party could include dairy-free ice cream, gluten-free cookies, nut-free energy bites, and vegan cupcakes.

Do you have any suggestions for themed desserts for a 4-year-old's birthday party?

Some themed dessert ideas for a 4-year-old's birthday party could include a princess castle cake, dinosaur-shaped cookies, superhero cupcakes, and mermaid-themed fruit skewers.

How can I involve the 4-year-old in making their own birthday dessert?

You could involve the 4-year-old in making their own birthday dessert by having them help decorate the cupcakes or cookies, allowing them to choose their own toppings for a sundae bar, or having them assist in mixing and pouring ingredients for a simple dessert like fruit smoothies or pudding cups.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • cookingwithhart
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • babywings76