• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Excited for Leadership Summit: Travel Safe and Meet New Friends!

In summary, "off toLeadership!!" is a leadership development program offered by Pampered Chef for consultants looking to grow their business and become leaders within the company. It is a free program that includes online courses and resources covering topics such as communication, goal setting, and team building. To sign up, consultants can simply log into their Pampered Chef account and register for the program. Through "off toLeadership!!", consultants can also earn rewards and recognition for completing courses and achieving their goals.
fruit76loop
Gold Member
Well, ladies this will be the last time I am on here til after Leadership Summit! Can't wait to hear all of the juicy details! Hope I meet some of you there!

Everyone travel safe and cheer for me when I walk! I will cheer for those of you who will be walking as well!
:D

Smiles,

My flight leaves Wednesday afternoon and I can't wait!!! For those of you going, hopefully I'll run into some of you!! :)

See You There!I will be leaving for Atlanta on Wednesday evening @ 5pm out of Newport News, VA and arriving in Atlanta around 7pm. I will be "walking" across the stage too!!! I don't know when that happens, in the 1st General Session or the last one--does anyone know? I hope to see alot of people there from this website site so be sure to ask if everyone you meet if they know about it so we can put faces with names!!

See you there!!

What is this Leadership Meeting? How did you qualify (by being a director)? What did you do there? How long was it?

I'm just so nosey....!

IT is great!Linda,

Leadership Summit is a conference that is held every January for future directors and above. This conference focuses on team building and leadership! And it was awesome! :D Walking the stage as a Director is unbelievable!

National Conference coming up in July is an awesome opportunity that is available to everyone! You get training on everything from host coaching to recruiting!

What is "off toLeadership!!"?

"off toLeadership!!" is a leadership development program offered by Pampered Chef for consultants who are interested in growing their business and becoming leaders within the company. It is a series of online courses and resources designed to help consultants improve their leadership skills and reach their full potential.

How do I sign up for "off toLeadership!!"?

To sign up for "off toLeadership!!", simply log into your Pampered Chef consultant account and click on the "off toLeadership!!" tab. From there, you can register for the program and access all of the available resources.

Is there a cost to participate in "off toLeadership!!"?

No, there is no cost to participate in "off toLeadership!!". It is a free program offered to all Pampered Chef consultants who are interested in developing their leadership skills.

What topics are covered in "off toLeadership!!"?

"off toLeadership!!" covers a variety of topics related to leadership, including communication, goal setting, team building, and time management. There are also resources available for developing specific skills, such as public speaking and networking.

Can I earn rewards or recognition through "off toLeadership!!"?

Yes, consultants who participate in "off toLeadership!!" can earn rewards and recognition for completing certain courses and achieving their goals. These rewards and recognition can help boost your business and leadership journey within Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rachel Douthit
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • fruit76loop
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • pamperedalf