• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal Off to Virginia: Our Last Trip Before the Big Move to Colorado

In summary, you can bring Pampered Chef products with you when you move to Virginia as they are designed to be durable and portable. There are also many Pampered Chef consultants located in Virginia and you can host a party or attend events and shows in the state. Additionally, you can still purchase Pampered Chef products even after you move to Virginia through online, consultant, or event/show channels.
pcsharon1
Gold Member
Well, I am off to Virginia for our last trip to visit family - just me and the little guy - before we move to Colorado in September/October. We will all be there again as a family just before we head out but this has been something Tristan and I have been doing together every three months or so since he's been born.

I do have a show while I am there and I am so excited to be getting ready to move. Now if we could just get those pesky movers lined up...............

Have fun!!

That sounds like such a fun and special tradition you have with your little guy! I'm sure it will be bittersweet to visit family for the last time before your big move, but it's exciting that you have a show while you're there. And I totally understand the struggle of finding reliable movers - hopefully you can get that sorted out soon. Best of luck with your move to Colorado!

1. Can I bring Pampered Chef products with me when I move to Virginia?

Yes, you can bring Pampered Chef products with you to Virginia. Our products are designed to be durable and portable, making them perfect for travel and relocation.

2. Are there any Pampered Chef consultants in Virginia?

Yes, there are many Pampered Chef consultants located in Virginia. You can search for a consultant near you on our website or contact our customer service for assistance.

3. Can I host a Pampered Chef party in Virginia?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef hosts parties all over the country, including Virginia. You can either host an in-home party or a virtual party for your friends and family to enjoy.

4. Are there any Pampered Chef events or shows in Virginia?

Yes, we frequently hold events and shows in Virginia where you can see our products in action and learn new cooking techniques. You can check our website or contact a local consultant for upcoming events.

5. Can I still purchase Pampered Chef products if I move to Virginia?

Yes, you can continue to purchase Pampered Chef products even if you move to Virginia. Our products are available for purchase online, through a consultant, or at one of our events or shows in the state.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • sillylittlechef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
tabnat80
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies