• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

offPampered Chef Topic- but Needed Asap!

In summary, a 2nd birthday present for a girl would be something like Aquadoodle, Lego Mega Blocks, or a fold-out couch.
cookin to the top
Gold Member
What present would you suggest for a girl's 2nd birthday? (From Target would be ideal...) (I need ideas by yesterday.... big thanks in advance!!!)

My youngest was 2 yrs we bought him Pop-It's. Like Lego's but really cool.

The are not gender specific.

Good luck!

My kids love their fold out couch. We got it for my first when he turned 1, now almost 7 and they still use it.

We got my niece an aquadoodle and she loves it. She will be two in August.

She would probably love anything with Dora the Explorer on it.

Or another idea would be bathtub toys. Two is the age when my kids LOVED to play in the bathtub.

I vote for Aquadoodle as well
Lego Mega Blocks are awesome
My daughter started getting baby dolls at age 2 as well.

I would suggest NO stuffed animals...

gift card- seriously- I HATE getting toys and clothes that aren't age appropriate or don't fit or we already have...

My almost 2 year old is in love with her baby stroller and anything that represents a baby to push around. But that fold-up couch is a great idea as well!

learning toys are always appreciated by moms

Bluiydangl said:
gift card- seriously- I HATE getting toys and clothes that aren't age appropriate or don't fit or we already have...

Gift cards??? Those aren't fun to rip open! LOL j/k...

A baby doll stroller is Awesome! Target sometimes has a gift pack that has a baby and the stroller and some appropriate accessories. Nothing with tiny pieces. Almost any of the "Parent mazine" toys are good learning toys as well. They also have disney princess dolls geared to younger kids (more baby looking)

Bath toys! Kids love bathtime. They'll last much longer than average toys, too.

plastic tea set or play food
do they still make water babies? My daughter loved those

No gift cards. Call the mom with the suggestion to get approval.I always liked art supplies from Michaels. Or, you can get some cool bathtub stuff - pills that change the water different colors, "paint" for the bathtub.A flashlight, fishing pole (they have kiddy ones).I personally never like receiving the "junky" Walmart gifts like Dora or a doll. They are marketed to be very appealing in the store but rarely hold a child's fasicination for more than five minutes.My all time favorite gift would be an "event" that I would never take my child too because I'm too busy/have other kids/can't afford. Museums have fun programs, the zoo, our orchastra has a children's series. A membership to somewhere also. These are for someone more special but really make the kid appreciate it.At my suggestion, my brother-in-law (with no kids) gave my children a trip to a water park this summer for Christmas. They are anticipating that long after the fun of any other gift has worn off.

I'm with those who suggested what I call "imagination" toys. Those are the BEST, and the ones that will last long after the wrapping paper has been tossed. Like the Baby Stroller, or the Tea Set, or Play Food, or Play Kitchen Tools....or books with lots of things to do in them, like pictures that pop up, or other fun things on the pages. My son had one that was a Taxi - and every page opened something different in the Taxi Cab. You could check the tires, check the oil, open the glove box, etc....he LOVED that book! Oh - also Mega Bloks. I don't know if little girls like them as well as little boys, but those were a HUGE hit w/ our 2 yr old boy.

My daughter will be 2 in Sept (AHHH I can't believe it) She loves anything to do with her dolls. She pretends to change their diapers/feed them.

She also LOVES her sand toys (shovels, buckets, etc.), we only go to the beach once a year, but she still loves to play w/ them outside.

For me, I love getting cute pajamas for the kids! I don't know why, but there is nothing better then seeing her go to bed in cutsie tootsie jammies!!

my daughter will be 2 next month... Right now she is really into her little kitchen and her play food as well as the stroller and her baby dolls... She even pretends to eat... I would ask the mom what the child is into... I know all kids are different...

1. What is "offPampered Chef Topic"?

"offPampered Chef Topic" is a term used by Pampered Chef consultants to refer to any topic or question related to the company or its products, but not directly related to hosting a cooking party or selling products. This can include discussions about the company's charitable initiatives, new product releases, and success stories from consultants.

2. Why is it important for consultants to stay up-to-date on offPampered Chef Topics?

Staying informed about offPampered Chef Topics allows consultants to have a well-rounded understanding of the company and its values, which can help them better connect with potential customers and build trust. It also allows consultants to stay informed about any important updates or changes within the company that may affect their business.

3. How can I find out about offPampered Chef Topics?

The best way to stay informed about offPampered Chef Topics is to regularly check the company's website and social media pages. Pampered Chef also has a consultant-only online community where consultants can stay up-to-date on any important news or discussions related to the company.

4. Can I share offPampered Chef Topics with my customers?

Yes, you can share offPampered Chef Topics with your customers. In fact, it can be beneficial to share some of this information with them as it can help showcase the company's values and community involvement, which may appeal to potential customers.

5. Are there any resources available to help me learn more about offPampered Chef Topics?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers various training and education resources for consultants, including webinars and online courses, that cover offPampered Chef Topics. You can also reach out to your upline or fellow consultants for more information and insights.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieSAChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DebbieSAChef
  • Brenda K.
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Dotty
Replies