• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

off inLeft Field... Brown Sugar Stone?

In summary, "Off in Left Field... Brown Sugar Stone" is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used to crush, grind, or grate a variety of ingredients such as brown sugar, nuts, and cheese. To use it, simply place the ingredient inside and apply pressure with the lid, twisting and grinding as needed. It can also be used to grate ingredients by using the lid's sharp edges against the stone's rough surface. The stone can be cleaned by washing it with warm soapy water and a soft brush or sponge, or by soaking it in warm water for tougher residue. While the Brown Sugar Stone is made of durable stoneware, it is not dishwasher safe and should be hand washed for best results.
chefkeri
Hi all,
I was watching Giada on the Food Network the other night and she was talking about this small round terra-cotta stone that you soak and leave in the brwn sugar bag so it doesn't turn into a brwn sugar rock...:eek:

anyone seen this? :confused: please email me a link to check... my sister & I NEED this!:D

THANKS!

Hi there, Yes, I have seen the terra-cotta discs that are used to keep brown sugar soft. They are called "brown sugar savers" and can be found at most kitchen supply stores or online. Here is a link to one brand on Amazon: Amazon product ASIN B0000DDV1Q Hope this helps! Happy baking!

What is "Off in Left Field... Brown Sugar Stone?"

"Off in Left Field... Brown Sugar Stone" is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used to crush, grind, or grate ingredients such as brown sugar, nuts, and cheese.

How do I use "Off in Left Field... Brown Sugar Stone?"

To use the Brown Sugar Stone, simply place your desired ingredient inside the stone and apply pressure with the lid, twisting and grinding as needed. For grating, use the lid's sharp edges to grate the ingredient against the stone's rough surface.

Can "Off in Left Field... Brown Sugar Stone" be used for other ingredients besides brown sugar?

Yes, the Brown Sugar Stone can be used for a variety of ingredients such as nuts, spices, chocolate, and even hard cheeses.

How do I clean "Off in Left Field... Brown Sugar Stone?"

To clean the Brown Sugar Stone, simply wash it with warm soapy water and a soft brush or sponge. For tough, stuck-on ingredients, soak the stone in warm water for a few minutes before washing.

Is "Off in Left Field... Brown Sugar Stone" dishwasher safe?

While the Brown Sugar Stone is made of durable stoneware, it is not recommended to put it in the dishwasher as it may cause damage to the lid or stone surface. It is best to hand wash for optimal longevity.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lisa/ChefBear
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
smilesarepriceless
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies