• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Best Deals: Over 50% of Items Under $25 at Our Catalog!

In summary, at Pampered Chef, the majority of products are priced under $25 with options as low as $10. The "$25 and under" category includes kitchen gadgets, cookware, and baking tools. There are often special promotions and discounts for items under $25, and high-quality cooking and baking items can be found at affordable prices. There are no membership requirements or fees to access items under $25 at Pampered Chef.
LakesideMom
I've seen a blurb on a few flyers that say either 50% or 75% of our items in the catalog are below $25. Does anyone know the exact numbers? I want to put it on a flyer but I want to be accurate. I really don't feel like going through the whole catalog and doing my own count. :eek:

I did a quick count using PP and found 233 items out of 322 (including specials and half-price combinations) that were $25 or under. That makes it 72% at $25 or under!!!Wow! I didn't know it was that high!

Thank you!!!

I have a little different information. I show it as 38% under $20 and another 26% under $30.

Only 16% is over $50!!!! That's the one that I use alot!!!

Let me know if you need anything else, hope this helps!!!

Thanks for the info! That would be a great response when you hear those people saying our products are too expensive!

It there a flyer with this information on it?

Thanks

I did this flyer and just put a little reference to it at the top of the flyer.

Attachments

• 06-06 Flyer.doc
    115 KB · Views: 521
  • 06-06 Flyer.pub
    479 KB · Views: 300
That's awesome, Audra!!! Thanks for putting that together!!!!

thanks for sharing LakesideMOM :)

TPC website says 73% under $20 and that is what I've been using.

suzy

Suzy,Where did you find that info - I've been looking all over the website!

What percentage of items from Pampered Chef are under $25?

The majority of our products at Pampered Chef are priced under $25, with many options available for as low as $10.

Are there any specific categories of products that fall under the "$25 and under" range?

Yes, our "$25 and under" category includes a variety of products such as kitchen gadgets, cookware, and baking tools.

Do you offer any discounts or promotions for items under $25?

Yes, we often have special promotions and discounts for our items under $25, including bundle deals and limited-time offers.

Can I find high-quality items for cooking and baking under $25 at Pampered Chef?

Absolutely! We pride ourselves on offering high-quality products at affordable prices, so you can find everything you need for your kitchen without breaking the bank.

Are there any membership requirements or fees to access items under $25 at Pampered Chef?

No, all of our customers have access to our full range of products, including those under $25, without any membership fees or requirements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nikked
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
itsjustCarla
  • Tamzin1020
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Tamzin1020
  • kcmckay