• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Me for a Picnic at NC Darla's - Friday at 6:30pm in Grant Park!

In summary, Rae and In summary, Rae and Lori are both planning to go to NC Darla's picnic on Friday evening at 6:30, at Grant Park. They are both staying at the Sheraton, and anyone else wanting to share a cab is welcome to do so. Rae is bringing a sheet instead of a blanket, and food is another issue. Rae is also in the same boat as In summary, Oelmann is only going to go as one of his team members, no director, no other consultants, and is for his first time attending NC Darla's conference. He is staying at the Hilton,
raebates
Staff member
At NC Darla's having a picnic on Friday evening at 6:30, at Grant Park. I'm planning to go. I'm staying at the Sheraton. Anyone want to share a cab?

Where is Grant Park?

Rae....any ideas on what you are going to do about food and bringing a blanket???? Our group is taking the bus in so the "blanket" idea would possibly be from the hotel???? Food is another issue. Your ideas? See you there :)

Grant Park is across from the Hilton, on Michigan. I don't have a director going, nor any team mates, if anyone wants to share a pizza let me know, I can order one and bring it over, I am staying close to the park.

I'm in the same boat - only one from my team going, no director, no other consultants, and it's my first time. I'm staying at the Hilton but wonder if this is the same Hilton or another in downtown. I was going to pack a sheet instead of a blanket. Easier to carry, takes less room, and is light weight so won't be hot to sit on. I was just going to go to Pot Belly's and get a sandwich.

Since I hadn't heard about this, should I assume my upline directors are not going to pass the word so we could participate? Since it's my first year to attend conference, I haven't been sure on what to expect. I'm so glad I found this site so I can keep up with the latest and greatest!!! : )

pchockeymom said:
I'm in the same boat - only one from my team going, no director, no other consultants, and it's my first time. I'm staying at the Hilton but wonder if this is the same Hilton or another in downtown. I was going to pack a sheet instead of a blanket. Easier to carry, takes less room, and is light weight so won't be hot to sit on. I was just going to go to Pot Belly's and get a sandwich.

It's across from the Hilton on South Michigan, so if that's where you are staying, the park is across the street.

You are welcome to join Rae and I, send me an email and I"ll pass on my cell.

note2lori at hotmail.com

ChefBevShu said:
Since I hadn't heard about this, should I assume my upline directors are not going to pass the word so we could participate? Since it's my first year to attend conference, I haven't been sure on what to expect. I'm so glad I found this site so I can keep up with the latest and greatest!!! : )

not sure who your upline is..... here are the details....

if you have a NED, SED or ED in between you and Darla, they might not be included....

Picnic in the Park
with the
Oelmann TEAM!
Friday, July 8th ~ 6:30 P.M.
in Grant Park, Chicago IL
(across the street from the Chicago Hilton on North Michigan Ave)

I'm all set. Can't wait to see everyone!As for food, there are a couple of deli-type places near the Hilton. ChefLoriG and I are getting a pizza. We will be in Chicago, after all.

my group is going, there is four of us. i'm picking up pizza for us then i guess were taking a cap too - we are at the Sheradon. Rae, if we can get a limo - we can all ride together :)

I'm set going, but I might take you up on that heading back to the Sheraton. :)

1. What is the "Oelmann Downline Picnic" event?

The "Oelmann Downline Picnic" is an annual company event organized by Pampered Chef for its independent consultants and their downline teams. It is a fun-filled day of team building, training, and celebration.

2. When and where will the "Oelmann Downline Picnic" take place?

The exact date and location of the "Oelmann Downline Picnic" may vary each year. However, it is typically held during the summer months at a local park or outdoor venue.

3. Who can attend the "Oelmann Downline Picnic"?

The "Oelmann Downline Picnic" is open to all Pampered Chef consultants and their downline teams. It is a great opportunity to connect with other consultants and learn from each other.

4. What activities can we expect at the "Oelmann Downline Picnic"?

The "Oelmann Downline Picnic" will have a variety of activities such as team building games, training sessions, product demonstrations, and a potluck-style picnic lunch. There may also be raffles and prizes throughout the day.

5. How can I register for the "Oelmann Downline Picnic"?

Registration for the "Oelmann Downline Picnic" will be available through your consultant's website or through the company's official event page. Make sure to register early as spots may be limited!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pckelly
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jrstephens
Replies
Views
michelle5959
  • etteluap70PC
  • General Chat
Replies