• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spanish Show Planner: Responsibilities, Earnings, and Details

C
chefmama
Odd request (Spanish Show Planner)I have a potential host (very interested), but I need some info in Spanish for his wife.

I am looking for the Show Planner in Spanish. Can anyone post it here for me? I need any info on how the show works, their responsiblities, how they earn products, and $ they will pay. I figured the show planner was the best way to go.

Thanks in advance. I will check back later.

:D :cool: :D :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Go to the main PC site and check the downloads spot for this info. It may not be threre but it is worth a shot.

In the download section of CC there is a whole bunch of stuff for Spanish speaking consultants and guests. You could find a great niche with the Spanish folks wanting to do shows. I have done several shows with people who are deaf, it is interesting but worth it!

Thanks, butI have already checked the downlaod section of the PC website, but they don't list what I need! :(

I would say contact HO, then.

What is a Spanish Show Planner and what are their responsibilities?

A Spanish Show Planner is a person who organizes and plans events, typically involving the sale of products or services. Their responsibilities may include coordinating logistics, promoting the event, managing vendors and participants, and handling financial transactions.

How do Spanish Show Planners earn products?

Spanish Show Planners may earn products through a commission or percentage of sales from the event, or they may receive free products as incentives from the company or vendor they are promoting.

What is the typical earnings for a Spanish Show Planner?

The earnings for a Spanish Show Planner can vary depending on the success of the event and the commission or incentives offered. On average, a Spanish Show Planner can earn anywhere from a few hundred dollars to a few thousand dollars per event.

Is there a specific format or template for a Spanish Show Planner?

There is no specific format or template for a Spanish Show Planner. The planner may vary depending on the type of event and the preferences of the planner. However, there are some common elements that are typically included, such as event details, product information, and financial terms.

Where can I find a Spanish Show Planner in Spanish?

You can find a Spanish Show Planner by searching online or contacting event planning companies that specialize in Spanish events. You can also ask for recommendations from friends or colleagues who may have worked with a Spanish Show Planner in the past.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• GourmetGirl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jwpamp
Replies
Views
RMDave
  • frozenchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies